Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Can I join as a free user, and improve my package later? (packages)
Can I join as a free user, and improve my package later?
Paul7629

Message # 1 | 0:14 AM
Hi,

I have just signed up to this and I havent even started my website. I signing up as a free user but im thinking of maybe going to the paid service. I am wondering, can I update my package once I have signed up? if I can, then if i switch to a higher enough package and pay for the whole year, after signing up, will it remove the .ucoz from the domain?

Thanks
ehhe

Message # 2 | 3:03 AM
am wondering, can I update my package once I have signed up?

Yes.

if I can, then if i switch to a higher enough package and pay for the whole year, after signing up, will it remove the .ucoz from the domain?

Yes. If you a premium user or free can use your dedicated / preferred domain.
Post edited by ehhe - Sunday, 2014-03-16, 3:10 AM
PixelKhaos

Message # 3 | 4:22 AM
Paul7629, you can upgrade to any of the premium plans, or buy separate services later on, yes.

Any free user can attach a custom domain name to their site, no need to pay uCoz for the feature. However, if you pay premium for a whole year, you get a free domain as a bonus.

So just go ahead and start building your site and you can get what you need and want later!

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Can I join as a free user, and improve my package later? (packages)
Page 1 of 11
Search: