• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Can I join as a free user, and improve my package later? (packages)
Can I join as a free user, and improve my package later?
Paul7629

Message # 1 | 0:14 AM
Hi,

I have just signed up to this and I havent even started my website. I signing up as a free user but im thinking of maybe going to the paid service. I am wondering, can I update my package once I have signed up? if I can, then if i switch to a higher enough package and pay for the whole year, after signing up, will it remove the .ucoz from the domain?

Thanks
ehhe

Message # 2 | 3:03 AM
am wondering, can I update my package once I have signed up?

Yes.

if I can, then if i switch to a higher enough package and pay for the whole year, after signing up, will it remove the .ucoz from the domain?

Yes. If you a premium user or free can use your dedicated / preferred domain.
Post edited by ehhe - Sunday, 2014-03-16, 3:10 AM
PixelKhaos

Message # 3 | 4:22 AM
Paul7629, you can upgrade to any of the premium plans, or buy separate services later on, yes.

Any free user can attach a custom domain name to their site, no need to pay uCoz for the feature. However, if you pay premium for a whole year, you get a free domain as a bonus.

So just go ahead and start building your site and you can get what you need and want later!

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Uri

Message # 4 | 5:19 PM
I understand that I have a free custom domain as a bonus when paying for 12 months and more.
I paid for one year shop plan. I got this message "Sorry, but receiving bonus domain is not implemented. Please, contact technical support to get it."
I sent several messages to the technical support team, but I didn't receive anything yet, not even an answer to my questions.
What am I supposed to do now?
Any tip would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks.
Gromov

Message # 5 | 5:27 AM
Uri, I suggest you wait for an answer from the support team. It may be delayed due to the weekend day offs, but it should be provided soon enough. Also, you can send me the ticket ID via a private message and I'll try to clarify the details for you.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Can I join as a free user, and improve my package later? (packages)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: