• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Buying a domain name
Buying a domain name
p90x

Message # 1 | 11:52 PM
In the FAQ question of " Where has my site gone? The system gives out "SITE NOT FOUND"!", the answer is "A website is considered to be inactive if no one visits it for 40 days. "

Can it be any visitors? Or registered users of my site?

Below it says "If you use .html files as the website pages, the visitors on the site are not taken into account. Users must use at least 1 content module (Blog, Site News, Catalogs, Forum, Guestbook etc.)."

I don't use any of the content modules so does that mean that any visitors on the site would be taken into account and that I'll be able to keep my site if I get visitors regularly? An answer would be appreciated. Please and thank you.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:47 AM
Quote p90x ()
Can it be any visitors? Or registered users of my site?

Any visitors, not necessarily registered.

Quote p90x ()
Below it says "If you use .html files as the website pages, the visitors on the site are not taken into account. Users must use at least 1 content module (Blog, Site News, Catalogs, Forum, Guestbook etc.)."

If your website consists only of static .html pages, no visitors are counted. What's the address of your website?

And buying a domain name does not affect the website being deactivated. If you want your website to never be deactivated for inactivity (no matter whether it has visitors or not), you need to become a premium user - buy any of paid packages for any period.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
p90x

Message # 3 | 10:19 AM
Quote Sunny ()
What's the address of your website?

http://p90xdownload.ucoz.com/

Quote Sunny ()
And buying a domain name does not affect the website being deactivated. If you want your website to never be deactivated for inactivity (no matter whether it has visitors or not), you need to become a premium user - buy any of paid packages for any period.

So I can buy any of the paid packages and the websites will last forever?
Raver

Message # 4 | 3:11 PM
So I can buy any of the paid packages and the websites will last forever?
p90x exactly - try for example the "Basic" for 3.09$/month or "Business" package for 5.49$/month (in case you want to check the E-shop (commerce) module and test uCoz's Store building capabilities). Whatever option you may choose, your website will automatically become a premium one.
1aahnoor

Message # 5 | 5:59 AM
What's the address of your website?

And buying a domain name does not affect the website being deactivated.

NOOR
Sunny

Message # 6 | 10:05 AM
1aahnoor, what exactly are you trying to ask?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Buying a domain name
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: