• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » feature request for E-Shop (international credit card payment service)
feature request for E-Shop
laserist

Message # 1 | 6:20 PM
I've already expressed my disappointment with this in my other topic, but I thought I'd post it here as a feature request.

Not all of us are from Russia.
I understand that uCoz used to be a russian service, but if you are going to have an english (international) version of it you really need to have alternatives to Russia/Ukraine/Poland-only payments service via credit card like non-international Lipay.com.

Liqpay.com seems to be the only service supported by uCoz's E-Shop module which allows to sell stuff on your website by accepting credit card payments.

I don't understand why this has to be the case, since you already have an international www.2checkout.com service for payments to uCoz by the website owners themselves. How hard can it be to add that to the E-Shop module as well?

And I'm not even saying I had no way to know this before spending money buying access to the E-Shop module and trying to register in Liqpay. The mandatory confirmation-sms every time you want to login to Liqpay is also extremely annoying.

Now before you go saying "just use payPal", there are some countries which don't allow to receive money by PayPal, only send.

So dear developers, please add 2checkout.com or something else so we can accept credit card payments in our sites.

If no developer visits the forum, then please tell me where I should send this as an email.
Thank you.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:08 AM
laserist, I have forwarded your suggestion to the E-shop developers and they will consider adding 2CO or other payment methods to the module.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
laserist

Message # 3 | 10:07 AM
Thank you again, Sunny.
Hnoor

Message # 4 | 7:19 AM
Now before you go saying "just use payPal", there are some countries which don't allow to receive money by PayPal, only send.
NOOR
Sunny

Message # 5 | 12:42 PM
Hnoor, 2checkout is already available in the E-shop module and can be used to accept credit card payments. Please check the tutorial at http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/40-18754-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » feature request for E-Shop (international credit card payment service)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: