• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » How can you transfer money earned by affiliate program ? (To a friend's uCoz site ?)
How can you transfer money earned by affiliate program ?
Vorpal

Message # 1 | 3:28 PM
Hello,

How can i transfer money earned by affiliate program to a friend's site that is also on uCoz ?

Can i ask here for a transfer to his account ?

The system allows me only to put them into my account or web-money or pay-pal and i don't use the last two and i don't want to make an account on these two payment platforms just to pay fees to them when transferring the money back to uCoz.

Thank you.
Post edited by Vorpal - Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 3:29 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 7:35 AM
Vorpal, it is possible to transfer the funds to a website but only if this website belongs to the same Webtop where you've earned the money. So it can be done in the following way: the friend transfers his website to your Webtop, you transfer the funds to his website and then transfer the friend's website back to his Webtop.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Vorpal

Message # 3 | 6:59 AM
When you recharge your personal account here are the options :

Recharge codes (USD)
Use recharge codes and their monetary value will be deposited to your account

WebMoney (USD)
Allows payment by Paymer.com cheque, WM-card, number and pin-code at Telepat.ru

Bank card

SMS
A quick and easy way to top up a personal account

There is no paypal it seems, so putting the money on paypal makes it impossible to recharge an account.
WebMoney has either redrawn or has been banned in some countries due to being based in Moscow, not sure how safe it is in this regard.

I have to move $25.96 and i was wandering if Raver or someone else who deals with payments can kindly move these money to another uCoz user (a friend).

Maybe in the future you can have this facility to send as a gift - money from your uCoz account to other people uCoz accounts. And the payout from affiliate program to be sent to any user.

Thank you.
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:12 PM
Vorpal, unfortunately it is technically not possible to transfer funds from your Webtop to a website that belongs to another Webtop. The easiest way would be the one I suggested:

Quote Sunny ()
So it can be done in the following way: the friend transfers his website to your Webtop, you transfer the funds to his website and then transfer the friend's website back to his Webtop.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Vorpal

Message # 5 | 1:57 PM
Done.

It worked flawlessly.

Thank you Sunny.

If others need to know how to transfer it here :

Quote Blazer ()
dinukap4, Do you mean that you want to give your site to another unet user ? If this is what you want then go to CP » Security » Change of the site owner.

To transfer the website to a profile of another uNet.com user specify his/her e-mail (username). After the transfer request has been made, the accepting user will have to confirm the acceptance of the website in his/her Webtop. You can cancel the transfer process only if it hasn't been confirmed yet. The process can be canceled not more than 2 times, then this feature will be blocked.
Post edited by Vorpal - Saturday, 2015-05-02, 1:58 PM
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » How can you transfer money earned by affiliate program ? (To a friend's uCoz site ?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: