Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » transfer money to pay domain
transfer money to pay domain
bepeasstreet

Message # 1 | 10:50 PM
Hi i have my site in uCoz... alemana.do.am (www.colectividadalemana.com) and i need to renew my domain but with the options that they gave me in domain.ucoz.com I cant pay, so I bought 16 months of the basic package in uCoz, 12 for my site and the other 4 -giving a total of 19 dollars- for the domain)I need to transfer this amount to my account in domain.ucoz.com... i sent a email to the support last sunday and they didnt answer me yet and I need to renew my domain asap.. please somebody can help me with this¿? sorry for my bad english... thanks!
Paradox

Message # 2 | 4:24 AM
bepeasstreet, I've escalated this case so that it can be investigated and latter addressed by a member of the support team. You may be requested to present your support ticket ID so keep this handy in case it's needed.
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 8:04 AM
bepeasstreet, the funds have been transferred to your account at domain.ucoz.com
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » transfer money to pay domain
Page 1 of 11
Search: