• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Domain with Domain.ucoz.com (Some cuestiones about...)
Domain with Domain.ucoz.com
IMB4

Message # 1 | 4:17 PM
Hi,

How to add money to my user at Domain.ucoz.com? Can I use Visa?...

What are the advantages from Domain.ucoz.com before use other like 1&1 or hostgator?

If I buy Domain.ucoz.com... after, Can I change my domain to other domain registrator like "1&1"? I need to pay or is free?

Thanks!!
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:59 PM
IMB4, if you cannot use any of the available payment methods at domain.ucoz.com, you can add funds to your uCoz website (Control Panel > $Paid services > Recharge of personal account), then inform our Support Team and they will transfer the funds to your account at domain.ucoz.com. There is also http://domainS.ucoz.com/ where you can pay with PayPal. If you decide to transfer your domain to another domain provider, you will be able to do this and it's free (there are certain general limitations for different domain zones, e.g. a .com domain cannot be transferred during the first 60 days after its registration, as far as I remember).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
IMB4

Message # 3 | 0:42 AM
Ok, thanks all right now!! biggrin biggrin
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Domain with Domain.ucoz.com (Some cuestiones about...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: