• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Invalid Coupon Code (Error Retrieving Free domain from 12 month subscription)
Invalid Coupon Code
Vaughan

Message # 1 | 8:19 AM
Hello everyone,

So I having been having a hard time redeeming my free custom domain that I got with my 12 month plan subscription. I had a domain before but it was unexpectedly cancelled, so I had to detach it. Of course, now I am trying to redeem the domain I got with my subscription, however whenever I copy and paste the code into the 'coupon code' field, I get an error saying that my code is invalid. I have replied to the original message that has the code, but I was wondering if perhaps I have done something else wrong? Or if there is a better way to proceed with resolving this (eg. making a new support ticket?)?

Thanks for any help!
Vaughan
Vaughan

Message # 2 | 8:22 AM
Here's a screen shot just in case that helps. tongue

Thanks again!
Attachments: 2555249.jpg (130.4 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 4:44 PM
Vaughan, that's the wrong site. You should redeem your coupon code here: https://domain.ucoz.com/ smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Vaughan

Message # 4 | 6:43 PM
Thank so much! I'll give that a try ASAP! biggrin

Added (2015-11-16, 6:43 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Wow, I feel like an idiot, thank you!!

uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Invalid Coupon Code (Error Retrieving Free domain from 12 month subscription)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: