• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Credit card charged without my consent
Credit card charged without my consent
onkar

Message # 1 | 8:46 PM
Hi
I had brought a 6 month service in Nov - and it expired few weeks ago. My credit card was charged without my consent even though I did not select any auto renewal.
I have cancelled but you have only refunded back as a credit to my ucoz account - not my credit card. I would like the money back in my credit card.
helte26

Message # 2 | 4:24 AM
thats the problem of ucoz charge without no message direct charge
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 12:11 PM
onkar, when you make a payment, you can see the note regarding recurring payments at the bottom of the page: http://take.ms/TDNdQ . By making the payment, you have agreed to get charged for the plan amount for a month after its expiration. This will only ensure to have the services offered in the plan without interruption. The same information is also mentioned in the User Agreement of uCoz, which you have accepted when you have registered to the system.

You can cancel the payment in Control Panel » Paid services » Paid orders » [order number] » Cancel: http://take.ms/j4rCF

You can unsubscribe from the recurring payments in Control Panel » Paid services » Paid orders » Subscription management: http://take.ms/nN0nz - http://take.ms/AABe1

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 2:14 PM
helte6213, onkar, letting you both know I've forwarded a suggestion based on your feedback as to how we can make this more visible for our users so that they are aware of recurring charges. smile

onkar, unfortunately I'm not entirely sure if it's possible for the funds to be transferred back to your credit card, however, if you haven't already, could you get in touch with our Technical Support team via Control Panel > Help > Technical Support , and describe the situation, they'll do their best to assist!

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Cloned_Searos

Message # 5 | 9:46 AM
Quote onkar ()
Hi
I had brought a 6 month service in Nov - and it expired few weeks ago. My credit card was charged without my consent even though I did not select any auto renewal.
I have cancelled but you have only refunded back as a credit to my ucoz account - not my credit card. I would like the money back in my credit card.

We also noticed that just now as well. That a reoccurring payment was issued. We just canceled both Subscription and reoccurring payment for our temporary backup site(deadfishes.ucoz.net). Yet instead of the money being issued back into our PayPal account. It was issued as Ucoz credit; which makes entirely no sense. It's one thing to add money directly to an area in your Ucoz account. Where it feeds your personal Ucoz savings account. Then Ucoz withdraws or returns to that. Yet when you are giving direct deposits from either Your Savings Account, Credit, PayPal, etc. The money should be deposited exactly back to that specific location from which it was withdrawn from. Being the way its handled now seems a bit sketchy. Especially since we never received a response back from billing in regards to our refund. Even after providing the transaction ID #.

That list of problematic issues just keeps growing.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 3:24 PM
Cloned_Searos, refunds are issued manually and each such case is considered individually. I can see you've sent a request through the website's Control Panel. You will get a reply shortly, please wait.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cloned_Searos

Message # 7 | 2:32 PM
Even a refund issued on the 21st of July is having complications.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 12:46 PM
Cloned_Searos, the refund was issued on July 23. Please describe what complications you have with the issued refund.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
nadejda_1

Message # 9 | 4:55 PM
I have the same problem! I paid for package of services in last year. At the end of the year without notification I found that my credit card was withdrawn monthly payment - Optimal tariff, вut I did not give the consent and I did`t use this service almost a year.
I don`t believe you! I want to delete this account and this is very bad advertisement for this service! cry
I have never met anywhere that!
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Credit card charged without my consent
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: