• Page 2 of 2
  • «
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » How to become a premium user
How to become a premium user
Sunny

Message # 16 | 12:00 PM
adytzu1_vl01, a domain as a gift is given only once.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
adytzu1_vl01

Message # 17 | 12:08 PM
ok cool thx for your time spent respect
This site does not support Internet Explorer.
Join me All-Stars.ro
With uCoz since 2009
NigmaT

Message # 18 | 2:09 PM
Hi there, I'd like to buy 12 months package service (Basic, 12mon.+domain) and I've got few questions:

- will I be able to use/take new domain?(www.gavhar.com) mine currently www.gavhar.ucoz.com and gavhar.com isn't in use;

- is it LEGAL to do a business? like if I put there my PayPal acc to purchase? (I'm not gonna sell illegal things)

- what about site owners privacy? will you guys do it in a private?

Thats all what I want to ask. I'd appriciate if you could reply.

NigmaT

>>>www.KurtlarVadisi.ucoz.org<<<
>>>>>www.NigmaT.ucoz.com<<<<<
>>>>>>>www.uCoz.com<<<<<<<
>>>>Пацанчик с Узбекистана<<<<
Dartz

Message # 19 | 11:33 AM
Quote (NigmaT)
- will I be able to use/take new domain?(www.gavhar.com) mine currently www.gavhar.ucoz.com and gavhar.com isn't in use;
Yes, you will be able to select a domain.

Quote (NigmaT)
- is it LEGAL to do a business? like if I put there my PayPal acc to purchase? (I'm not gonna sell illegal things)
It is legal to use your website for business, including PayPal features.

Quote (NigmaT)
- what about site owners privacy? will you guys do it in a private?
What "we will do" in private? Be a bit more specific. If you mean - will your name and
data display in who.is (& other similar trackers) then no. Your details wont be in public.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
WAWA

Message # 20 | 11:14 AM
Okay, I'm posting this again in this thread. Thanks, Sunny.

First of all I'm sorry if my english is not good. I'm Thai and has been using uCoz for a while.
The site is the best. Everything I want for my little homepage are here in uCoz.
But now I have a little problem about 'local user registration'
I'm trying to read some of the topic in this forum and then I know that the system's change a bit
and only premium member can use the local user service.

My site is just kinda homepage for me to post my writing and work.
And have registered members about 400+ members.
I think uCoz is a good site so I don't mind paying for a premium service. but I still have a question

1) Does premium service mean any of the paid service? I'm just a freshman student, I can't afford such a big plan package. I'll try just basic.

2) After purchasing with credit card (via visa) in 2Checkout.com, how long do I need to wait for my account to be upgrade and Is there anything I need to do after purchasing? just like, contact someone, editing something? (I'm sorry, I need to ask because I really know nothing about premium member before.)

3) Is there any special service I would get if I become a premium? I mean, apart from using local user, get more disk space and ftp access.

4) I want to know if I can disabled the registration for local user. What if I want to accept the new member in occasional date only.
because I've try unchecked the user registration (the one in user > module setting), but it turns out to be that every member cannot log-in to the site.

Here's it.
I really hoping you guys can help me. please ask me if you don't understand my question.
I will try to explain it again

Thanks.

Sunny

Message # 21 | 11:19 AM
Quote (WAWA)
1) Does premium service mean any of the paid service? I'm just a freshman student, I can't afford such a big plan package. I'll try just basic.

Yes, you can pay for any package and local users will become available.

Quote (WAWA)
2) After purchasing with credit card (via visa) in 2Checkout.com, how long do I need to wait for my account to be upgrade and Is there anything I need to do after purchasing? just like, contact someone, editing something? (I'm sorry, I need to ask because I really know nothing about premium member before.)

You become a premium user as soon as we receive the payment. It should happen fast. In case smth goes wrong or there is a delay, contact Tech. Support via Control Panel -> Help. You do not need to do anything after purchasing.

Quote (WAWA)
3) Is there any special service I would get if I become a premium? I mean, apart from using local user, get more disk space and ftp access.

You can see all additional services you will get with a package in Control Panel -> $ section. E.g. basic package includes such things as removal of uCoz ads on the website, more disk space: +800 Mb, larger file size for uploading - 60 Mb etc.

Quote (WAWA)
4) I want to know if I can disabled the registration for local user. What if I want to accept the new member in occasional date only.
because I've try unchecked the user registration (the one in user > module setting), but it turns out to be that every member cannot log-in to the site.

Well, I can suggest that you remove all registration links and then put them back when necessary. Of course it is not the best solution but there is no such feature as disabling of registration, only disabling of the whole Users module.

WAWA

Message # 22 | 12:22 PM
Thanks, Sunny. =]

now everything's done. (It was so fast, now i'm upgrade)
Thanks for your answer too. I'll try to remove them instead.

Sunny

Message # 23 | 8:35 AM
Quote (wolf)
Hi, i wont to become a premium user with one of my sites and i prefere the premium pacage.
Well this pacage offers a couple of things, one of them being

"Bonus messages to Technical Support - 2 per month."

What does this mean...evin like a free user i have used the tehnical suport for free.
what gives me move this offer??

Bonus messages are answered faster, within 24 hours as a rule.

NiKeR

Message # 24 | 4:29 PM
I have paid 9,27$ today with credit card for basic pakage for 3 mouths. So I know that there has been 15 minutes but I am looking forward on my robots.txt file to be unlocked and google webmaster keep telling me (when I add my sitemaps) that there are links blocked by robots.txt I've edited the file to say Allow: / so I don't know if it is a bug or I will just have to wait for the google spiders to obtain the info?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 25 | 5:27 PM
NiKeR, please provide a site URL. It can take anywhere between a week and a month for Google to index your site, it all depends on how quick the crawler wants to index the URL and file directory. Site maps aren't always necessary. Keep in mind that you'll still want to block indexing of certain directories. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
NiKeR

Message # 26 | 6:49 PM
pc-toolsbg.net But it's closed for now so I don't know if this is usefull anyways I guess it's google faulth this time because I see my robots.txt file is updated even in the webmaster tool so I'm just gonna wait thank you happy
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » How to become a premium user
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: