• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #899 goes here (Design, Template 899)
Everything about design #899 goes here
Besho

Message # 1 | 2:10 AM
Guys look at this picture:

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz108/unkownerios/grey.jpg

now i need help to change the colour from grey( background colour) TO black.
and i want to change the green colour (bar colour and the true symbol colour) to yellow

any help ??
Thanks

EDIT** : design number is #899

Post edited by Besho - Thursday, 2010-08-12, 2:40 PM
Dartz

Message # 2 | 1:44 PM
I can't guess your design. Provide design number.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Besho

Message # 3 | 2:40 PM
ops soz... design number is #899
Dartz

Message # 4 | 11:47 AM
To change colour, you must modify images and replace them.

Modify:

And - http://ucoz.com/.s/t/899/6.gif

And - http://ucoz.com/.s/t/899/7.gif

Then you must replace old image links, it'll be inside CSS, Customize Design.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Candy

Message # 5 | 1:42 PM
Hopefully someone can help me out with my problem.

On my website design 899 i have 8 different pages home page and 7 other pages.

On two of my pages the under part has moved 3cm to the left so is out of line now ... on all other all other pages this is ok and nice in line as it should be.

More specific the first container and the middel part together moved 3 cm to the leftside compared to the top container.

Can somebody help with this problem.

Can I rectify this without going deep into html codes.

Thanks in advance Cheers Chris

Post edited by Candy - Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 1:44 PM
Natashko

Message # 6 | 3:25 PM
Candy, the problem you have on the main page of your website is caused by the content of the page. There is no way we will go through it searching for the script or code that makes it wrong. I suggest you do it yourself. Check the main page content, remove the content piece by piece and delete the one that is causing the problems.
Candy

Message # 7 | 3:33 PM
Oeps Natashko,

I think it happend at the moment I added someting new to that pages and my screen was not 100% of its dimension,as I needed some space on my pc screen to work on and I think than it happened.

Sorry my native languae is not Englisch what do you mean with ***** caused by the content of the page *****
Or do you suggest if I remove all I added to that page it will be back in line ????????

Ok Thanks so far,

kind regards Chris

Post edited by Candy - Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 3:42 PM
Natashko

Message # 8 | 9:36 AM
Candy,
Quote (Candy)
what do you mean with ***** caused by the content of the page *****

the content that you have added to the home page was the reason of the problems you have.
Quote (Candy)
Or do you suggest if I remove all I added to that page it will be back in line

It sure will go back to normal. But isn't it better to remove the content piece by piece in order to check and then delete the one that is causing the problems.
Candy

Message # 9 | 8:14 PM
Hello Natashko,

Ok That is the way I will tackle this problem.

I will try it on 1 page,and delete one by one all is into it.

But I have already removed the last things I have added.

Thanks for your help I will post the results shortly.

Cheers Chris
---------------------------------------------
Update;After the tip from Natashko I was able to restore one webpage unfortunate the other page after I deleted all added items from the page the containers where still out of line see below how I solved this too with the tips from Natashko as a guideline.

In case other people have a similar problem..... and even after deleting all items without result to get the containers back in line try following.

Go into the visual editor of the page in question... choose select all by rightmouse click now all will show up even if you do not see anything normaly .....the corrupted part will be visual now as in my case the corrupted part was in the SAME COLOR as the page and therefore you can not see where the problem is,by selecting all you can see the problem.

Hope you never have this problem happy

cheers Chris

Post edited by Candy - Saturday, 2011-03-26, 8:15 PM
Natashko

Message # 10 | 4:10 PM
Candy, Different template codes are set up for pages. That is why the pages are displayed differently. Personal template is applied for some pages (it is set up in the page settings itself). Other pages have the default design. Apply similar design to all the site pages. Or restore default template for all the pages. We recommend to create a backup copy of the website before making changes.
Candy

Message # 11 | 6:43 PM
biggrin Thanks Natashko,for you clear explantion.
Iám working on it and was able to get in shape the main thins I wanted,your guiding helpt me a lot.

cheers Chris

uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #899 goes here (Design, Template 899)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: