• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #511 goes here
Everything about design #511 goes here
nerrath

Message # 1 | 12:50 PM
Hello guys ,I'm new ...and I have a problem . I'm using the # 511 design ,it's kinda nice ,I really like it .But the Background is white ...I want to change it ...I want to put a picture so that my background won't be white....I just can't do it ,I'm searching on the internet ,I'm searching on ucoz control panel .I just can't find a way to change that white background . Thank you . my website is http://heyyou.ucoz.com .
Natashko

Message # 2 | 1:16 PM
nerrath, go to Control panel->Design->Design management (CSS)->add body {background: url(LINK/TO/YOUR/IMAGE) !important;} and Save
nerrath

Message # 3 | 4:35 PM
but I can't find it ....I can't find body ..were is it ? or I need to add it ? ...how can I do it ..I'm new ..a beginer...
Animorph

Message # 4 | 10:10 PM
nerrath, please read correctly. Awesome Natashko, Told you to go to your COntrol Panel from your website by doing this: yoursite.ucoz.com/admin then you need to go to
Quote (nerrath)
->Design->Design management (CSS)->add body {background: url(LINK/TO/YOUR/IMAGE) !important;} and Save

Note, you need to COPY and PASTE the code natashko provided in your CSS and press save.

Code
body {background: url(LINK/TO/YOUR/IMAGE) !important;}

To busy building a passive income online ;)
nerrath

Message # 5 | 7:05 PM
I understand ,thank u ..but now ,how can I change the colors? I don't like the orange color I want to change it ..
Animorph

Message # 6 | 1:54 PM
nerrath, the orange colors are mostly images , so be specific about which one you want to change and we will start it step by step..
To busy building a passive income online ;)
nerrath

Message # 7 | 4:54 PM
I've made a screenshot and marked the colors I want to change .....

Added (2011-05-07, 10:54 Am)
---------------------------------------------
http://postimage.org/image/1ub7l4wmc/ --this is the link.

Natashko

Message # 8 | 3:51 PM
nerrath, as far as I can see you have changed the design. Is the problem still topical?
nerrath

Message # 9 | 12:14 PM
Yes ,I've changed it ..sry I was kinda afk lately ..thx for helping smile
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #511 goes here
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: