• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #956 goes here
Everything about design #956 goes here
Bladerunner

Message # 1 | 7:01 AM
hey hi to all of you!i want to change the photo that i set for backround on my site.how can i do it?i create one on my own.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:02 AM
Bladerunner, you can create your own background yes, but if you are in need of assistance to change your bakcground would it be possible for you to please provide a design number or site URL?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Bladerunner

Message # 3 | 6:10 AM
http://readnsee.ucoz.com/

i have made a mine backround and i want to change it.
p.s.hope you find intrested the site.
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 4 | 11:08 AM
Bladerunner, do you want to change this photo or all background (black)?
Natashko

Message # 5 | 12:22 PM
Bladerunner, make sure to provide website design number(which is 956 btw) and its URL every time you request help. Post your messages in the correct thread as well
-Moved to Design Customization-
Bladerunner

Message # 6 | 7:11 AM
Hello.

Natasko:i'm sorry for missing writing the number of website design(i dont know what is this,lol).i'm very new at those things shy
Hell:yes i want to change this photo only.

p.s.thanks for helping me smile
Natashko

Message # 7 | 12:26 PM
Bladerunner, it involves a lot of custom coding. Unfortunately, we do not provide help with it. You might find some paid help here: http://upanel.biz/?en
Kevin

Message # 8 | 7:09 PM
How can i delete the background of the forest and how can i set site menu on top because its now on the left and i don't want it there (if thats even possible?)

Kevin
Natashko

Message # 9 | 2:34 PM
Kevin,
Quote (Kevin)
how can i set site menu on top because its now on the left and i don't want it there (if thats even possible?)

First of all, creating similar threads is against forum rules and next time you will be reproofed.
I might suggest you to use your menu code, which you can see in CP->Site menu builder (at the top. It looks like this: $SMENU_1$). See more about Site Menu builder here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1#26197
Once you have this code - embed it into the template, in the place you want this menu to appear on your website. I might suggest “Top part of the website” template.
Quote (Kevin)
How can i delete the background of the forest

This is a very difficult task as the background in this design consists of many pieces. It will be easier to change the design all together.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #956 goes here
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: