• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #671 goes here (how do I change the image?)
Everything about design #671 goes here
Que

Message # 1 | 0:32 AM
I have searched the other theads on the site but I cant find where anyone has discussed this particular template. I like template n# 671, but I just want to change the image of the girl at the top to my picture. How do I do this? I already tried removing everything that said "gif" on it, but the picture is still there.n Did I miss one?
Natashko

Message # 2 | 9:53 AM
Que, Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->in all templates in black (Site pages, General appearance of forum pages etc.)->find:

/.s/t/671/3.jpg - substitute this part of the code with your link to the image (image that you have uploaded to File manager before)
/.s/t/671/4.jpg – substitute this part of the code with your link to the image (image that you have uploaded to File manager before)
/.s/t/671/5.gif – substitute this part of the code with your link to the image (image that you have uploaded to File manager before)
/.s/t/671/7.jpg – substitute this part of the code with your link to the image (image that you have uploaded to File manager before)
/.s/t/671/8.jpg – substitute this part of the code with your link to the image (image that you have uploaded to File manager before)
/.s/t/671/10.gif – substitute this part of the code with your link to the image (image that you have uploaded to File manager before)
/.s/t/671/11.jpg - substitute this part of the code with your link to the image (image that you have uploaded to File manager before)
You might use quick substitution of templates part feature.
firedauz

Message # 3 | 3:31 AM
hi, please help me. my second container dissappear. what should i do? cry >> mylepak.net

--------

solved. sorry. its $GLOBAL_DRIGHTER$.
Post edited by firedauz - Monday, 2012-02-27, 3:54 AM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #671 goes here (how do I change the image?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: