• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Loading really slowly and admin bar and page bugging on me
Loading really slowly and admin bar and page bugging on me
Leoh

Message # 1 | 3:31 PM
For some reason, the website I created seems to either slow really slowly or not load at all, and this is rare for me as most other websites load in seconds.
My admin bar and control panel page also bug out on me. Showing no images, not even the ad and staying pure white and blocking out some menus.

The admin bar on top of the page is pure white and I cant click on the menu options.

I mainly use Chrome but I tried Opera and Firefox (with Firefox it never even loaded (IMAGE 3)) with the same results. Can someone tell me how to fix this? I want to get to editing my new site but I can't. Thanks in advance to any help.

I also don't know if this is where I should post this but I saw no other forum specific enough for my problem.

EDIT: I tried with other uCoz websites created by other people and its the same thing so it's not just my site. I also created another one and same problem. The only sites I'm not having issues with is this site and uCoz.com and other main uCoz websites, all other websites created with uCoz I am having this same problem with.

Please please help. I can't start my projects with this huge issue.
Attachments: 7292525.png (52.2 Kb) · 3936504.png (23.5 Kb) · 7689464.png (20.0 Kb)

Projects: http://sksyndicate.ucoz.com
Post edited by Leoh - Sunday, 2014-05-11, 4:29 PM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 0:01 AM
Check the uCoz server status if your server is under DDoS attack.
http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-14706-1
Sunny

Message # 3 | 9:21 AM
Leoh, the website on the screenshot loads fast, and recently there have been no problems with server s104 where it is hosted. If possible, try to check the website using another Internet provider or another computer.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Leoh

Message # 4 | 0:29 AM
Quote Sunny ()
Leoh, the website on the screenshot loads fast, and recently there have been no problems with server s104 where it is hosted. If possible, try to check the website using another Internet provider or another computer.

Sunny, I have tried on another computer on the same IPS and same issue. I have discussed this with a techy friend of mine and he told me that it's possible my IPS is blocking uCoz servers or the like. I hope this is not the case and one time using Firefox to load the site I received this error instead:

If it truly is a problem on my end I guess I'll have to find a solution on my own. But it's weird that I am experiencing this when I haven't done anything to really upset my system.

EDIT: Took a good look at the server status and saw this:

I am in fact a Comcast user and is this not yet fixed? Is my only option to wait now?
Attachments: 9624852.png (15.4 Kb) · 6041657.png (7.8 Kb)

Post edited by Leoh - Tuesday, 2014-05-13, 0:48 AM
Sunny

Message # 5 | 9:58 AM
Leoh, Comcast haven't been very cooperative. We've already contacted them several times, and they promised to look into the issue. I suggest that you contact them as well, they may react faster since you are their customer. Meanwhile, you should be able to access the website via proxy/anonymity services.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Leoh

Message # 6 | 11:04 PM
Quote Sunny ()
Leoh, Comcast haven't been very cooperative. We've already contacted them several times, and they promised to look into the issue. I suggest that you contact them as well, they may react faster since you are their customer. Meanwhile, you should be able to access the website via proxy/anonymity services.

Bummer. Well at least the problem is not on my end, really was hoping I didn't have a virus on my computer. Also, thanks for helping me out, I'll wait patiently for the problem to get fixed. I'll also make sure to contact them soon.

P.S. Do you know the best proxy/anonymity services to use for this such occasion?

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 7 | 2:36 AM
Quote Leoh ()
P.S. Do you know the best proxy/anonymity services to use for this such occasion?

The ToR browser is generally a good general use service. smile It's free and is available worldwide.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Loading really slowly and admin bar and page bugging on me
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: