• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » how can i preview the login form with social login (div form login form)
how can i preview the login form with social login
NormalX

Message # 1 | 9:28 PM
How can i make actual login form and not the link appear on a page if social login is enabled
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:42 PM
NormalX, it is possible to display the old login form by default in the following way http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-15777-99571-16-1364226030 but in this case the social icons won't be displayed. I'm not sure there is a workaround.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 3 | 2:44 AM
I have the old login form and the social logins.

Here's the code...

Google+
Code
<a href="javascript://" onclick="return uSocialLogin('google');" title="Log in with Google+">Google+</a>

Facebook
Code
<a href="javascript://" onclick="return uSocialLogin('facebook');" title="Log in with Facebook">Facebook</a>

Twitter
Code
<a href="javascript://" onclick="return uSocialLogin('twitter');" title="Log in with Twitter">Twitter</a>

There's a system code for the social login buttons, I just can't remember it. I used the above code so that I can design the buttons.
Attachments: 5711097.png (6.1 Kb)
Post edited by Eriko - Thursday, 2014-09-04, 2:46 AM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » how can i preview the login form with social login (div form login form)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: