• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » I need urgent help on $USER_AGENT_PDA$ code
I need urgent help on $USER_AGENT_PDA$ code
Soldierheart

Message # 1 | 7:04 AM
Hello, can anybody help me on the $USER_AGENT_PDA$ code to be used as a condition? I am using a responsive template yet i do not want some features to be shown on a mobile screen or any PDA because they can not function well. I am seeing $USER_AGENT_PDA$ (true/false) but i have tried to use <?if($USER_AGENT_PDA$='false')?> and things to not seem to work.
I also need to learn how to use the $USER_AGENT_VER$ and $USER_AGENT$ in conditions. Thanks in advance.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:17 AM
Soldierheart, I'd personally advise you use responsive CSS to develop your responsive templates rather than server side conditions. If you need to hide something from smaller screen sizes use a media query and design it to hide display:none a specific class. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 1:23 PM
Soldierheart, the conditions are like this:

Code
<?if($USER_AGENT_PDA$)?>

Show content if $USER_AGENT_PDA$ is true...

<?else?>

Show content if the condition is false.

<?endif?>

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » I need urgent help on $USER_AGENT_PDA$ code
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: