• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » right to left .. I need a mirror please
right to left .. I need a mirror please
FATIMA-BOUZRIBA

Message # 1 | 5:29 PM
hi everubody,
I chose a new template for my website, but my site is arabic and the template goes from left to right.
what can I do to reverse the whole template (not only texts) from right to left. I mean if the container is at the left , I want it to the right. i need a code that does the job of a mirror .
I ll be very gratefull if you can help me with that.
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 10:46 AM
FATIMA-BOUZRIBA, There is no such thing as a mirror code. But we can however move your container from left to right by giving a little CSS tweak. Please provide your website URL.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:36 AM
FATIMA-BOUZRIBA, we are also working on Arabic versions of the existing templates. What template did you choose for your website?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
FATIMA-BOUZRIBA

Message # 4 | 8:00 PM
Xayaan , in this is the website http://arabkids.ucoz.com/ . it's not only about the container, it's about everything, the texts the forum, the comments, the titles ..etc.

Sunny, I see that there are few templates that go directly from right to left for arabic websites, but unfortunately not the case for all responsive ones like number 2011 that I chose.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:26 PM
FATIMA-BOUZRIBA, unfortunately design 2011 won't have an RTL version. The following designs will have it: 2012, 1064, 1063, 1062, 1080, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1088, 1089, 1090.
FATIMA-BOUZRIBA

Message # 6 | 7:43 PM
thank you for all of you biggrin
mac0199

Message # 7 | 2:53 PM
How to transfer first container from right to left

Added (2016-03-29, 2:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Added (2016-03-29, 2:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Sunny

Message # 8 | 10:17 AM
mac0199, well, the code of the first container is $GLOBAL_CLEFTER$, so you can move this code to where you want it to be displayed. But this will also require other modifications of the template to have it displayed properly.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » right to left .. I need a mirror please
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: