• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Information of ad is not displayed in "Ad Board"
Information of ad is not displayed in "Ad Board"
Lespa

Message # 1 | 10:37 PM
Ok so I have the ad-board under the name og "Player Zone" on my website www.ugconnection.ucoz.com
When adding a new entry, only the 3 filters; "gaming platform, usually online, timezone" are displayed when the entry is posted.
"Game name" is the ad's title and "select game" is the category.

If you fill in the "Extra information" section nothing of which you wrote in here will be displayed.
Can anyone tell me why?

EDIT: I also noticed one of my filters (Timezone) doesn't show anywhere in the submitted entry.
The 2 other filters (Usually online and Gaming Platform) do show up.
I still didn't find what might be causing this.
If anyone could help me but needs to see the code, please tell me and I'll post it.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by Lespa - Sunday, 2015-03-29, 12:49 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:38 PM
Lespa, check the Ad Board templates ("Appearance of entries" for entries on the Ad Board main page, and "Page with full entry text and associated comments" for the entry page), and make sure all necessary $codes$ are included, e.g. the filter codes are $FILTER1_VALUE$, $FILTER2_VALUE$, $FILTER3_VALUE$.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Lespa

Message # 3 | 10:02 AM
Sunny, I compared the code of my "Ad Board" for this website with another website I have and I noticed that at the "appearance of entries" there is no difference in the code.
It displays the entry's full text on my other website but not on this one (www.ugconnection.ucoz.com) even though they are the same code.

Code
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" class="eBlock"><tr><td style="padding:3px;">
<?if($MODER_PANEL$)?><div style="float:right">$MODER_PANEL$</div><?endif?>
<div class="eTitle" style="text-align:left;"><a href="$ENTRY_URL$">$TITLE$</a></div>
<?if($MESSAGE$)?><div class="eMessage" style="text-align:left;clear:both;padding-top:2px;padding-bottom:2px;">$MESSAGE$</div><?endif?><div class="eDetails" style="clear:both;">
<?if($RATING$)?><div style="float:right"><?$RSTARS$('12','/.s/img/stars/3/12.png','0','float')?></div><?endif?>
<?if($CATEGORY_NAME$)?><a class="e-category" href="$CATEGORY_URL$">$CATEGORY_NAME$</a><span class="ed-sep"> | </span><?endif?>
<span class="e-reads"><span class="ed-title">Views:</span> <span class="ed-value">$READS$</span></span><span class="ed-sep"> | </span>
<span class="e-date"><span class="ed-title">Date:</span> <span class="ed-value" title="$TIME$">$DATE$</span></span>
<?if($COMMENTS_URL$)?><span class="ed-sep"> | </span><a class="e-comments" href="$COMMENTS_URL$">Comments ($COMMENTS_NUM$)</a><?endif?>
</div></td></tr></table><br />

That is the code I'm working with on both sites.
Good

Message # 4 | 11:14 AM
Lespa,

If you fill in the "Extra information" section nothing of which you wrote in here will be displayed.

Where you want your extra information to be displayed?

1. If you want it to display at category and ad board main page.

Please check FILTER_VALUE# in Appearance of entries templates.

2. If you want to display in the entry.

Please check the code FILTER_VALUE# the entry full text templates.

Note: Check your extra information is which FILTER VALUE 1, 2 ,3 in order to put code at the right place.

------------------------------

To sum up, your provided code above has no any FILTER_VALUE so that's why no extra information display
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Information of ad is not displayed in "Ad Board"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: