• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Change the cats of design #1281
Change the cats of design #1281
dutchtimNL1

Message # 1 | 9:52 PM
I am setting up something of a website for a minecraft group that works together on a server. I am using design #1281 and would like to replace the cats with a personal picture.
I have been looking inside the CSS and just cant find the picture I want to replace.

The default cat picture I want to replace is: cats-big.png, which is located at: /.s/t/1281/cats-big.png
I am pretty sure I overlooked something, though CTRL+F did not give me the location of the picture at the Style Sheet CSS.

I found the part of code I want to edit here:
http://vwevolution.ucoz.com/.s/src/css/1281.css
But the CSS shown at that link is different to the common templates Style Sheet (CSS)
Post edited by dutchtimNL1 - Wednesday, 2015-04-01, 10:02 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 4:29 AM
dutchtimNL1, that's because you never before made changes in your CSS. If you was previously used another template, you have to click on Reset the default template button before you make the changes. After you did this, you can make any changes.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
dutchtimNL1

Message # 3 | 5:52 AM
That did the trick, thanks!
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Change the cats of design #1281
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: