• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Blank Page (Can I start off with a Blank Page?)
Blank Page
Anne

Message # 1 | 3:16 PM
Is it possible for me to start off my website with a Blank Page?
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 8:06 PM
Anne, Yes, It's possible, Go to control panel > Design customization (Templates) > Template builder and you can start off the website with a blank page using your custom template or you can delete all the content in "Site pages" and start fresh.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Sunny

Message # 3 | 11:19 AM
Anne, please see more on Template Builder at http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-3045-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Anne

Message # 4 | 7:47 PM
Oh... I think that this is tooooo complicated for me.

I saw, somewhere, a post about uKit, a new section of uCoz that is more like 'drag and drop' than the original uCoz. I might try that (first) to see if I can do what I need there.

Thank you for your replies.

Added (2015-04-28, 7:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh... I think that this is tooooo complicated for me.

I saw, somewhere, a post about uKit, a new section of uCoz that is more like 'drag and drop' than the original uCoz. I might try that (first) to see if I can do what I need there.

Thank you for your replies.

Sunny

Message # 5 | 11:58 AM
Anne, yes, uKit is a drag-and-drop website builder that is easy to use and that doesn't require any coding skills. If you need an invitation code to sign up to uKit (it's in the beta testing stage at the moment), please let me know.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Anne

Message # 6 | 12:20 PM
Ummm... I really want to be able to have sub-shops on my ecommerce site so I shall try uCoz first... BUT I am stuck with logging in... I thought that I had done it correctly but I haven't actually got a website... I've got a Webtop page, http://s2.uid.me/, but there is... OH... double click has got me a little bit further...

Ummm... In my Control Panel I am being forced to select a template. I can't see a way of getting a Blank page...
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 8:08 PM
Anne, there is not a blank template, but once you choosed a default template, you can create your own design using the Template Builder and the Style sheets template smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Blank Page (Can I start off with a Blank Page?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: