• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Login icons greyed out -- how to change default color?
Login icons greyed out -- how to change default color?
Boujohn

Message # 1 | 12:31 PM
Hi, is there a way to change the default color of the login icons? I could not find a style in the CSS.

Thanks. John
Attachments: 8315708.png (134.4 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 10:02 PM
Boujohn, you can choose another style in Control Panel » Users » Module settings » Type of the uID sign-in button smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Boujohn

Message # 3 | 0:25 AM
I tried the "old" UI style and it also has greyed out buttons.

If having the buttons greyed out by default is the intention of the design, then that is okay. I just wanted to make sure that wasn't a bug, or a style somewhere that I inadvertantly changed. Usually greyed out UI controls imply that they have been deactivated, which is not the case here.

Thanks. John
Post edited by Boujohn - Sunday, 2015-04-26, 0:26 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 2:03 PM
Quote Boujohn ()
Control Panel » Users » Module settings » Type of the uID sign-in button

Boujohn, here is where you can choose another set of login icons:

Looks like you have Set 2 selected at the moment, the grey color is the standard color for this set.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Boujohn

Message # 5 | 2:19 PM
Okay, that works.

Sorry, the label "set 2" was misleading ... I thought that attribute was to select which set of labels would be displayed -- not the display style. These should be labeled "Style 1, etc", and the field prompt should read something like "Choose a display style for your social login icons:"

Thanks. john
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:31 AM
Boujohn, thank you for the suggestion, we'll change the phrasing.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Login icons greyed out -- how to change default color?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: