• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » moderation options
moderation options
Korijs

Message # 1 | 4:17 PM
Hello.

Is that possible to change back old moderation options for module entries?

new options break down my entries - I can't see all option buttons, so now I must change all for every module..
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 5:20 PM
Korijs, yes, you can find an option in the Common settings - http://screencast.com/t/bJDvqb9YkOLA .
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Korijs

Message # 3 | 5:49 AM
bigblog, ty, but now I see a new problem with my entries where I must to verify them - I changed back old moderation options panel and now I can't see "Approve" button..
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 3:57 PM
Korijs, the new entry management toolbar has also a "Verify" button: http://screencast.com/t/lOzKofFY33o
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Korijs

Message # 5 | 6:27 AM
.. but as I said - I got problems with new moderation options buttons:

* At first - I don't like design parameters - they are too big for my website design
* second - buttons are out of borders - also under borders - so I can't see buttons
* new look buttons make website design wider what I don't need
* I put back old buttons, so where is approve button?
* so now I must put back new look - edit all modules all entries to get these buttons to press approve, go back to old ones and again to new for pressing approve every day?
Sunny

Message # 6 | 3:09 PM
Korijs, the old moderation panel works as it did before the update, and the 'Approve' button is present. What's the website URL? And please note that after some time it won't be possible to switch back to the old panel, only the new one will be available.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Korijs

Message # 7 | 11:45 AM
Sunny, ty, NOW it works smile

btw, "some time it won't be possible to switch back" - it will be possible to stay with old one?
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:06 PM
Korijs, no, after some time only the new buttons will be displayed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » moderation options
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: