• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » [Help] i want make like that Menu Home Page
[Help] i want make like that Menu Home Page
[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 1 | 5:32 AM
i want To make Like THat menu in my website,, when i use my mobile phone that menu appear i want to make like that,,,How i can Do that?
Attachments: 9916349.jpg (27.2 Kb)
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 8:15 AM
[Admin]LumiusCux, All the latest standard uCoz designs are responsive and has a mobile-friendly nav bar. I recommend switching to one of standard uCoz designs if not, Please link me to your website.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 3 | 9:26 AM
My url link

http://topgeareg.ucoz.com/
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 10:27 AM
[Admin]LumiusCux, you are already using a responsive template, which means that on mobile devices, the menu appears as it's supposed to:

Attachments: 4650917.png (115.2 Kb)

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
[Admin]LumiusCux

Message # 5 | 2:07 PM
Quote bigblog ()
[Admin]LumiusCux, you are already using a responsive template, which means that on mobile devices, the menu appears as it's supposed to:

i know it Appears on Mobile platfrom but in web Computer appear normal menu bar i want to make like this in the both
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » [Help] i want make like that Menu Home Page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: