Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Blog entries apear on main page. (I'm wanting to display my latest blog entry on my main page)
Blog entries apear on main page.
NGDALI

Message # 1 | 8:49 PM
I'm starting a blog about VR and I want my latest entry to appear on the home screen.
I want the description to appear too.

Guitarist. Started programing in 2011. Speaks English,Swedish,Hungarian,Slovak,German.
Post edited by NGDALI - Saturday, 2015-09-05, 11:16 PM
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 10:26 PM
NGDALI, use Informers or make the necesarry changes in the "Common settings".
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
NGDALI

Message # 3 | 11:36 PM
Quote bigblog ()
NGDALI, use Informers or make the necesarry changes in the "Common settings".

I need to have the description displayed too.

Guitarist. Started programing in 2011. Speaks English,Swedish,Hungarian,Slovak,German.
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 4 | 12:43 PM
NGDALI, I sent a reply to your private message.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Tepest

Message # 5 | 2:42 PM
NGDALI, How did you make it appear on the main screen??
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 6 | 3:43 PM
Tepest, are you talking about the description? If yes, it depends: If you are using informers, you need to edit the template of the informer.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Blog entries apear on main page. (I'm wanting to display my latest blog entry on my main page)
Page 1 of 11
Search: