• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Can't load my website on mobile (Pls help)
Can't load my website on mobile
joh

Message # 1 | 3:11 PM
Hello everyone,

I have encountered a very funny problem. My website nagaforum.ucoz.net can't be viewed from my mobile device data network since yesterday, it gives a timeout error. But the funny thing is, the same can be viewed on my device if I'm using WiFi connection. This problem started by yesterday only.

Can anyone help me? What may be the probable caused for the timeout error?

Thank you

Added (2015-10-13, 3:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
can anyone pls help! its urgent! Pls

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 3:22 PM
joh, I've tested it and I can't confirm the problem. Maybe it's an issue from your mobile service provider's side.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
joh

Message # 3 | 8:08 AM
Hello bigblog, Thank you for your response.

I don't think it is a problem with the service provider, I can browse my other ucoz site tangkhul.net without any problem. And like i mentioned, i was not having this problem earlier. Only by yesterday i was unable to browse my site nagaforum.ucoz.net. I was thinking if i made some mistakes while making customizing the site. I have tried using different template and restoring to defaults, but everything is in vain.

Can you please help me out with any other ways to look into the matter? My paid service is ending soon and if this problem can't be solve i don't want to renew yet as my visitors are mailny from mobile device.

Please help
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 9:43 AM
joh, can you show a screenshot of the problem please? Also specify your mobile service provider.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
nagaforum

Message # 5 | 11:01 AM
Hi bigblog. Thank you for your response. I'm attaching herewith the screenshot.

Thank you again

Added (2015-10-14, 11:01 AM)
---------------------------------------------
And I'm browsing using Vodafone network

Attachments: 8995855.png (178.6 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 9:07 AM
nagaforum, we've made several tests from Targu-Mures (Romania), Moscow (Russia), Cherkassy (Ukraine), Budapest (Hungary), Burbank (USA), and in all cases the site loaded just fine. I suggest you to try to clean your browser cache of your phone or to try to check from another phone using the same mobile service provider. If it's still not working, the problem should come from Vodafone.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Can't load my website on mobile (Pls help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: