• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Changing Colors?
Changing Colors?
snyder833

Message # 1 | 2:28 PM
Alright, I know little about this stuff- or I wouldn't be asking for advice here. So- got my webpage up and running, I have been able to figure out most of the basics mostly on my own, with the help of google at times. So, all I want to do is change the color of a box- specifically in the forums when you go to create a thread. I'm not sure which code to replace or with what. Its a blue box, I just want it white. I'm not sure how the colors are listed in the template it shows me, though I can see <tr id="frM25"><td class="gTableLeft" id="frM26">Thread name:</td><td class="gTableRight" id="frM27">$_THREAD_NAME$</td></tr>
<tr id="frM28"><td class="gTableLeft" id="frM29">Thread description:</td><td class="gTableRight" id="frM30">$_THREAD_DESCR$</td></tr>.

I have been able to change it if I'm lookign at the webpage and use the "inspect element" but I have no idea how to save it for all users of the site, if I'm able to at all using that.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 2:30 PM
snyder833, can you tell us which template do you use and/or provide the URL address of your website? smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
snyder833

Message # 3 | 3:10 PM
yes, this is the website http://arksavagelands.com/

I'm not sure what the template is called

Added (2015-11-10, 2:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
it's design #641 if that helps

Added (2015-11-10, 3:10 PM)
---------------------------------------------
cry

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 8:10 PM
snyder833, if you are talking about the input box of the thread title, description, etc., you need to insert this to the end of your stylesheet (CSS):
Code
.gTableRight input[type=text] {
    background: #eee;
    border-color: #222;
}

where you need to replace #eee and #222 with the colors which suits the best your needs.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Changing Colors?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: