Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Rubrics and categories can not be created. Why?
Rubrics and categories can not be created. Why?
ybc

Message # 1 | 8:39 AM
Hello there ,
I just want to create in the article directory Rubrics and categories.
However, when I click on it loads the window without end.

Even with the banner rotator is the same. If I want to create a category does not work, because the window loads without the contents appear.

This bug has never before occurred. what is that?

Greeezz
YBC.moy.su
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 9:18 AM
ybc, if you are using Firefox 42, then you should update to version 43.0b of to use the latest version of Google Chrome.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
ybc

Message # 3 | 11:27 AM
still does not work =(
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 4 | 11:38 AM
ybc, it should work with Google Chrome, though. Try to clean your broser cache and cookies. Maybe temporar files, too.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
ybc

Message # 5 | 12:49 PM
with Chrome it works. but I would like to work with Firefox. I have cookies etc. deleted. is there a possibility? it has otherwise always works.
Sunny

Message # 6 | 3:45 PM
ybc, please provide links to the exact Control Panel pages where you have the problem.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Rubrics and categories can not be created. Why?
Page 1 of 11
Search: