• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Fixing the header position
Fixing the header position
Datecity

Message # 1 | 8:01 AM
Hello everyone, i need some help. I want to fix the position of all content in the header block but apparently i can not. When i fix it the content tends to cover it when i am scrolling down the page. Some one help please with a code to fix this!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 12:02 PM
Datecity, can you provide the URL address of your site? Basically, you have to add some margin-top to the element that represents the content of your site in order to make it look right. To be more specific about classes or IDs, I need to know your site's URL address.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Datecity

Message # 3 | 5:43 AM
bigblog, Thank you for the reply! I am trying out template 1311 and i want to see how i can fix it unmovable on scrolling without content overlapping. I am testing it on theagency.at.ua but want to transfer it to my other site primedate.at.ua after its all set. Another issue i want to know about is the audio player. When i insert it in the file catalog with the $RFILE_DIRECT_URL$ i simply get a gray bar, no centrals no sound. What can i do about it because i am using the following script

<script src="http://primedate.at.ua/media/?auto=0;small=0;color=0055e9;loop=0;textoff=0;t=audio;f=$FILE_DIRECT_URL$" type="text/javascript"></script>
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Fixing the header position
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: