Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Fixing the header position
Fixing the header position
Datecity

Message # 1 | 8:01 AM
Hello everyone, i need some help. I want to fix the position of all content in the header block but apparently i can not. When i fix it the content tends to cover it when i am scrolling down the page. Some one help please with a code to fix this!
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 12:02 PM
Datecity, can you provide the URL address of your site? Basically, you have to add some margin-top to the element that represents the content of your site in order to make it look right. To be more specific about classes or IDs, I need to know your site's URL address.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Datecity

Message # 3 | 5:43 AM
bigblog, Thank you for the reply! I am trying out template 1311 and i want to see how i can fix it unmovable on scrolling without content overlapping. I am testing it on theagency.at.ua but want to transfer it to my other site primedate.at.ua after its all set. Another issue i want to know about is the audio player. When i insert it in the file catalog with the $RFILE_DIRECT_URL$ i simply get a gray bar, no centrals no sound. What can i do about it because i am using the following script

<script src="http://primedate.at.ua/media/?auto=0;small=0;color=0055e9;loop=0;textoff=0;t=audio;f=$FILE_DIRECT_URL$" type="text/javascript"></script>
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Fixing the header position
Page 1 of 11
Search: