Page 2 of 2«12
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Where is css template for appearence of photos???
Where is css template for appearence of photos???
Soldierdevil

Message # 16 | 5:14 AM
Oh ok, thanks alot guys but nothing really worked. I tried on it all night but failed...i inserted the code everywhere but nothing worked. let me leave it..and ignore it.
I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 17 | 9:58 AM
Soldierdevil, the code I provided in my previous message was only an example on how to use the !important tag. I took my time and wrote the entire code for your needs:
Code
.uEntryWrap {
    width: 100% !important;
    display: block !important;
    box-sizing: border-box;
}

.entryBlock {
}

.uphoto {
    width: 100% !important;
}

.photo-block {
    text-align: center !important;
}

.ph-wrap {
    width: auto !important;
    height: auto !important;
    margin: 0 auto;
}

.ph-wrap img {
    width: auto !important;
    max-width: 100%;
}

.ph-tc {
}

.ph-data {
    position: absolute;
    top: 50%;
    left: 50%;
    transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
    -moz-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
    -webkit-transform: translate(-50%,-50%);
}

You need to put this into a media query to make it work only on smaller screens.

hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Soldierdevil

Message # 18 | 2:37 PM
bigblog, i really love this..OMG it worked!!! like magic. Thank you so much for the time all along.
I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
Cyberdasm

Message # 19 | 12:50 PM
Soldierdevil, If you use css overriding don't forget to add !important.
1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
Soldierdevil

Message # 20 | 12:33 PM
bigblog, can i be helped on the same issue with the video entries?..align entries in center on portrait view..and display two columns on landscape view?
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 21 | 4:08 PM
Soldierdevil, here's the code:
Code
.rigm li {
    margin: 10px auto !important;
}

I'm afraid, it's not possible to display the elements in two columns, but I'll let you know if I find a solution to this.

hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Soldierdevil

Message # 22 | 6:13 AM
bigblog, you inherited that code from my video informer styles. I meant original style for appearance of entries in video module with the 'v-entry' class
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 23 | 4:56 PM
Soldierdevil, similar:
Code
#uEntriesList .uEntryWrap {
}

Soldierdevil

Message # 24 | 5:33 AM
bigblog, thank you so much it worked
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Where is css template for appearence of photos???
Page 2 of 2«12
Search: