• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Entry ID only visible to the owner of the entry
Entry ID only visible to the owner of the entry
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 5:36 AM
How can i achieve this? Just like the moderator panel, i want to include the the entry ID in file catalog, blog and video appearance of entries but only visible to the admin, moderators and the person who added that entry. What conditions can i use in this case?
Systems developer
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 5:47 AM
Soldierdevil, I think you can do that by changing the user's security by not posting directly but by approving (filter) it by the administrator and moderator.

Added (2016-10-31, 5:47 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Actually I change my setting since I'm very busy to approve their works. And yes the admin and moderator can see the post and also the one who post.

1F4BF3B
Soldierdevil

Message # 3 | 7:16 AM
Actually I change my setting since I'm very busy to approve their works. And yes the admin and moderator can see the post and also the one who post.
Ok what i mean here is..everyone can see the entries, but the entry IDs only visible to the owner of the post plus the admin and moderator. I want to include the entry IDs after the entry title $ENTRY_NAME$ ($ID$) but like this $ENTRY_NAME$ <?if(admin, moderator, entry owner)?>  ($ID$)<?endif?>

Systems developer
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 7:53 AM
Soldierdevil, I see... I will let the administrator comment first.
1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 4:44 PM
Soldierdevil,
Code
<?if($GROUP_ID$=4)?>$ID$<?endif?>

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 6 | 5:00 PM
<?if($GROUP_ID$=4)?>$ID$<?endif?>

<?if(admin, moderator, entry owner)?> ($ID$)<?endif?> is what i am looking for. I can go around the admin and moderator but which code will include the entry owner is what i am looking for. Something like <?if(Entry is mine)?>Show me this<?endif?>

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 7 | 5:25 PM
Soldierdevil, here's the code for you:
Code
<?if($GROUP_ID$="3" || $GROUP_ID$="4" || $USERNAME$=$USER$)?> ($ID$)<?endif?>

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 8 | 7:54 AM
here's the code for you:
thank you so much. I am sorry to bother but how about this?

<?if(Entry is not mine)?>I can report it for community standards violation<?endif?>

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 2:33 PM
Soldierdevil,
Code
<?if($USERNAME$!=$USER$)?>I can report it for community standards violation<?endif?>

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Entry ID only visible to the owner of the entry
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: