• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to edit entry page of site news?
How to edit entry page of site news?
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 7:40 AM
I would love some more help here. I want to include some thing on the entry page of the site news module but dont know how. And the blog module as well!. Secondly when i try to style the appearance of the entries in site news and blog, the entry form of this modules is affected negatively on appearance..some information and links disappear. How can i edit separately?
Systems developer
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 7:54 AM
Quote Soldierdevil ()
Secondly when i try to style the appearance of the entries in site news and blog, the entry form of this modules is affected negatively on appearance..some information and links disappear. How can i edit separately?

Soldierdevil, you could do that by overriding and changing the name of the ID and classes.

1F4BF3B
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 4:43 PM
Quote Soldierdevil ()
I would love some more help here. I want to include some thing on the entry page of the site news module but dont know how. And the blog module as well!

There is a separate template for that page: http://take.ms/K2s4b

Quote Soldierdevil ()
Secondly when i try to style the appearance of the entries in site news and blog, the entry form of this modules is affected negatively on appearance..some information and links disappear. How can i edit separately?

You can use $PAGE_ID$ in a conditional operator to apply a certain style for an element that appears globally across the module. Example:
Code
<?if($PAGE_ID$='main')?>content that will appear on the home page only<?endif?>

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 4 | 6:14 AM
bigblog,
<?if($PAGE_ID$='main' wink ?>content that will appear on the home page only<?endif?>

does this apply to the page displaying entries archive in the site news and blog modules as well?

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 5:36 PM
Soldierdevil, it definitely should.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to edit entry page of site news?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: