• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Problem with remote code
Problem with remote code
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 12:22 PM
Hello, i am trying to embed the page on the following link
http://www.mp3juices.cc/ into one of the pages on my site. It embeds well but the search form does not load results. Could it be a possibility that this search tool is using PHP or API not allowed on my site at the moment?

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 8:35 PM
Soldierdevil, please, provide a link to a page where you have the page embedded.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 3 | 2:21 PM
bigblog, here is the link
http://vodacop.com/index/test_page/0-155
The search tool does not work yet works well on original site

Systems developer
Kasach

Message # 4 | 7:50 PM
Soldierdevil, for sure it wont work, if you just copy and paste their "Template Sourcecode"...
You dont have the scripts etc...

You can find me on the unofficial uCoz Discord :)
Soldierdevil

Message # 5 | 9:00 AM
Kasach, i copied and paste the whole view page source code and replaces links with direct links to the site server to check if it works in such a case but still no...seems their scripts are protected to such an extent.
Systems developer
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 3:08 AM
Soldierdevil, the problem with your current process is that the client-side (front end) always interacts with the server-side (back end) on a range of levels. The website you're attempting to emulate implements a range of PHP (server side) scripts as part of its content processing and delivery method.

Thus - it's not possible for you to emulate the website functionality purely from the front end. You would need access to the back end to fully emulate the website. Also on this note, it would be difficult to implement this level of functionality into a uCoz website even with PHP scripts due to the server-side limitations placed on uCoz websites.

Aside from that, the internet (as "the internet") has implemented standardised policies to prevent XSS Injection. Which means that you can't natively send requests to external URL's. There are ways around this but they must be implemented on both sibling servers.

Hope this sheds some light on the matter. happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Soldierdevil

Message # 7 | 12:25 PM
Paradox,
Also on this note, it would be difficult to implement this level of functionality into a uCoz website even with PHP scripts due to the server-side limitations placed on uCoz websites
virtually you are trying to mean i can not achieve this with ucoz??? even with PHP?

Systems developer
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 8:34 PM
Soldierdevil, not impossible, but it would be difficult. uCoz isn't designed as a hosting platform or a development VPS. Custom PHP applications honestly would do far better hosted on their own VPS/VM's running the correct technology. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Problem with remote code
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: