• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Notification about new post in Chat box
Notification about new post in Chat box
Staryte

Message # 1 | 1:48 PM
I want to know if it is possible to display notification about new entry of chat box, I know it is possible for email notification, but I want to know if it is also possible to show any notification in the website that there is a new entry in chatbox like that of private message. if it is possible how can I implement?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 5:34 PM
Staryte, I am more than sure it is possible with custom scripting that involves ajax. Unfortunately, right now, I don't have such a script at the right hand side, but what I do have is a complete chat box template that also has sound notification and updates automatically: https://yraaa.ru/scripts/mini-chat-ot-yraaa
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Staryte

Message # 3 | 3:30 PM
bigblog, thanks a lot for the link https://yraaa.ru/scripts/mini-chat-ot-yraaa but the problem is the language in that site, is there anyway to change to English so that I can understand what is written in that website?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 11:12 AM
Staryte, this site was created and is maintained by an experienced user in the Russian uCoz community. There is no English version, but you could try translating the page using Google Translate or any other online translation machine. Just make sure you're copying the Russian version of the codes because codes get chuncked when translated. If you have any question regarding the script itself, please address it to me in a private message.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Notification about new post in Chat box
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: