• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #823 goes here! (Design, Template 823)
Everything about design #823 goes here!
Chris2128

Message # 16 | 4:44 PM
How do i actually change the 'site logo' to my own image, i need full guide because i have no idea otherwise sorry im a noob to this :/

Do i upload my image to a certain place or does photobucket work etc.?

Thanks.
Chris

Dartz

Message # 17 | 10:25 AM
Chris2128, always review thread:

http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-6396-41731-16-1253380097

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
IV

Message # 18 | 4:24 PM
Need some help here to change a color, can't find the code in CSS confused
Attachments: 3233585.jpg (140.2 Kb)
LuCiFer

Message # 19 | 5:52 PM
IV, look a template code "Appearance of photo entries"
cloudGLPong

Message # 20 | 10:57 PM
Hi all, I'm trying to remove the background images for #823 (the tree and all background colors, but i cant seem to locate the code, I have tried to follow the Location: Control Panel -> Customize Design -> CSS.

Press F3 or CTRL+F, then paste: /.s/t/823/2.jpg

method but nowhere in the code is there a reference to the /.s/t/823/2.jpg
am i looking in the wrong place?

Dartz

Message # 21 | 1:16 AM
cloudGLPong, restore default template of CSS and try again.

Url /.s/t/823/2.jpg is located under #contanier class. =]

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
aju

Message # 22 | 6:37 PM
hello how to post my header in main page and forums i am so week in doing this so anyone can tell me fully please think so anyone will helps me out thanks

smile smile smile
Natashko

Message # 23 | 9:26 AM
aju,
Quote (aju)
hello how to post my header in main page and forums i am so week in doing this so anyone can tell me fully please think so anyone will helps me out thanks

I have checked your websites premiumworld1.ucoz.com and premium4every1.ucoz.com Top part of the website is shown in all the modules. The problem wasn't confirmed. If you meant smth else, please provide a screenshot.
The only thing is that you need to delete contenteditable="true" in the “body” tag of your template in http://premiumworld1.ucoz.com
aju

Message # 24 | 12:24 PM
Natashko, i need to change the header in main page how to do that if that is not possible then tell me how to change header in forums think so you will help me out soon
Natashko

Message # 25 | 1:11 PM
aju,
Quote (aju)
i need to change the header in main page how to do that if that is not possible then tell me how to change header in forums think so you will help me out soon

You can change the header for forum in CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Forum->General appearance of forum pages
You can change the header for main page in CP->Page Editor » Entries management->Home page->"Change" button in the shape of a screw driver->Apply personal template to the page->Save.
Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Page Editor->find Home page and make the changes.
aju

Message # 26 | 1:41 PM
Natashko, IDID AS YOU SAID TO DO IN MAIN PAGE AND BY MISTAKE I DID SOMETHING WRONGE IN PAGE EDITOR IN CP AND NOW WHEN I OPEN MAIN PAGE IT SHOWS LIKE THIS
Code
http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/92356-913201133941pm.png

PLEASE HELP IS THERE ANY WAY TO RETORE
Post edited by aju - Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 1:43 PM
Natashko

Message # 27 | 1:55 PM
aju, we do not see the changes. Show us in the screenshot what you meant exactly. Provide a website name you are referring to.
aju

Message # 28 | 6:28 PM
Natashko, thanks for replying i think you didnt usterstood my problem but i repired by myself i erased a javascript and have retored and it was fixed
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #823 goes here! (Design, Template 823)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: