• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #835 goes here
Everything about design #835 goes here
Stoyanoff

Message # 31 | 4:18 PM
Natashko, I deliberately lowered the photo to show Poptart that small images again are problem. All images on site are 760px. Look now and just when you clicking of 1 or to go back with click on arrow to see what happens.
Attachments: 5974009.png (4.9 Kb)

www.Tarikat.biz
www.Channel-Greece.tk

The Bulgarian women are the most beautiful in the world - fact
Gloria, Jechka Slaninkova, Nasko Mentata, Zafeiris Melas, Stamatis Gonidis, DJ Vesselin, DJ Doncho - RulZ
If you not tried the Bulgarian homely Brandy, Absolut Vanilia and Sobieski Cranberry - you not know anything about life.
Post edited by Stoyanoff - Wednesday, 2011-10-05, 4:19 PM
Natashko

Message # 32 | 9:14 PM
Quote (Stoyanoff)
Look now and just when you clicking of 1 or to go back with click on arrow to see what happens.

Which browser do you use (which version)? We still can't confirm the problem.
Stoyanoff

Message # 33 | 7:31 PM
Strange. Now I opened the page with Internet Explorer, lowered by 10 pixels resolution and no longer have this problem.

Always use a browser - Mozilla Firefox.
Version is currently 3.6.23.

With Mozilla problem remains. I don't know whether with version 5.0 will again have this problem.

Now I noticed one other. There is a difference in displaying photos.

With Mozilla is:

With Internet Explorer is:

I don't know why this happens, and how to align everything to be the same with all browsers.

Thanks a lot Natashko!
Attachments: 5554926.png (71.7 Kb) · 7361091.png (76.4 Kb)

www.Tarikat.biz
www.Channel-Greece.tk

The Bulgarian women are the most beautiful in the world - fact
Gloria, Jechka Slaninkova, Nasko Mentata, Zafeiris Melas, Stamatis Gonidis, DJ Vesselin, DJ Doncho - RulZ
If you not tried the Bulgarian homely Brandy, Absolut Vanilia and Sobieski Cranberry - you not know anything about life.
Natashko

Message # 34 | 2:34 PM
Stoyanoff, you have customized your template too much. Under these circumstances I can not guarantee it will look normal in all the browsers. We suggest you use the default template. Then it will look fine.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #835 goes here
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: