• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #814 goes here
Everything about design #814 goes here
Natashko

Message # 31 | 2:34 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Where do they see this message? "Your user group is prohibited from doing this action. Address all your questions to site administrator"

That is what I have asked you. Do they see this message, so they would know they need to login.
Quote (Hope)
THey even don't know that can be downloaded without the hyer link "download".

You might let them know about it somewhere on the website, where they can see it as a Guest.
Hope

Message # 32 | 2:47 PM
That is what I have asked you. Do they see this message, so they would know they need to login.

No.

You might let them know about it somewhere on the website, where they can see it as a Guest.

It's not user-friendly then.
Natashko

Message # 33 | 3:17 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
No.

If they don't see this message, though they are restricted to see this page, you might want to restore the default templates of the module in question.
Hope

Message # 34 | 3:22 PM
Guess can view this page.
Natashko

Message # 35 | 4:00 PM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Guess can view this page.

So they can view the whole page, but they can't see the download link. Correct?
Could you please provide a link to the entry you are referring to.
Hope

Message # 36 | 4:16 PM
www.hopehk.ucoz.com/load/bamboo_wallpaper_calendar_2012_orange/1-1-0-6
Natashko

Message # 37 | 3:03 PM
Hope, I suggest you use conditional operators:
Code
<?ifnot($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?><a href="#" onclick="window.alert('Only registered users can download files from this site');return false;">Download</a><?endif?>
Hope

Message # 38 | 4:24 PM
where should I place the code?

Will the "download" link appears even without logging in?
Natashko

Message # 39 | 9:11 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
where should I place the code?

CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Module->Page with entry full text and its comments
Quote (Hope)
Will the "download" link appears even without logging in?

The "download" option will appear, but users will not be able to download unless they are logged in.
Hope

Message # 40 | 10:12 AM
Which row should I place it? Will it duplicate with the exisiting download link which only appears when logging in?
Natashko

Message # 41 | 10:55 AM
Hope,
Quote (Hope)
Which row should I place it?

In the template before the actual "download" link
Quote (Hope)
Will it duplicate with the exisiting download link which only appears when logging in?

No
Sunny

Message # 42 | 10:51 AM
Quote (skimpy)
I may be blind or I may be double blind, but I can`t seem to find the code for top left image anywhere. Image source should be ("/.s/t/814/2.jpg") but can`t spot the code to change with my own image file.

Did search in design management (template and CSS) but still no joy.

Do I have to create a separate CSS file (the same as 814.css) and modify it myself?

Hints?

It is just at the beginning of the CSS template:

Code
.header {height: 165px; background: url('/.s/t/814/2.jpg') no-repeat; position: relative;}

Please make sure that you are using the 814 CSS, because sometimes, when you change one design into another, the CSS file of the previous design remains. You just need to restore the default template.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #814 goes here
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: