• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Img size problem
Img size problem
Ed05

Message # 1 | 6:38 PM
After days of trying to reslove the problem i did not found solution so im here to ask for help.
I updated new design but problem is images, they are to large and i cand make them normal. I have all necessary in css but nothing help.
I instaled the same design in other test website and there was ok but just on this site there is large images. I will send you to check.
i cant make fixed property for image size. they all show in real size. dry

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Tuesday, 2015-11-03, 5:34 PM
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 11:25 AM
Ed05, Hello there,

You need to change this class : .ha-image img in your stylesheet with your desired height and width for the image. Please upload good quality images, preferably in PNG and also, optimized for that height and width you are going to set up.

Example :
Code
.ha-image img {vertical-align:bottom;height: 500px;width: 540px;}

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Ed05

Message # 3 | 3:25 PM
Xayaan, thanks for advice but that is not real solution, i already said that i instaled this same template on test website and its working fine you can take a look http://supercafe.ucoz.com/news/
But on my website the template just wont fit like it could !
This is template from utemplate so it is official kinda a way. This is a bug on my website!

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Monday, 2015-11-02, 5:59 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 7:55 PM
Ed05, your site actually doesn't look like it is supposed to look.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 5 | 8:11 PM
bigblog,which one..supercafe or ? If is the other one, i changed white colors in dark, i hate light colors..My eyes suffer from it.
!
Post edited by Ed05 - Tuesday, 2015-11-03, 8:15 PM
Xayaan

Message # 6 | 1:50 PM
Ed05, If you're looking for a real solution, then i recommend reinstalling the same template all over again on the other website, and make the changes you did. Shouldn't be too hard.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Ed05

Message # 7 | 2:57 AM
Xayaan, i already do that but not helped, i even changed design to one of ucoz offered templates and stil nothing,i cant belive.
!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 8 | 11:07 AM
Ed05, it's a strange situation. I suggest you to try what Xayaan said in his first message.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 9 | 3:59 AM
Quote bigblog ()
I suggest you to try what Xayaan said in his first message.

i already do that, not help. images are in their natural size even though I have the code in CSS img max widht 100%. This is weird.

!
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 2:45 PM
Ed05, try with !important tags, then:

Code
.ha-image img {vertical-align:bottom;height: 500px !important;width: 540px !important;}

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Ed05

Message # 11 | 2:42 AM
bigblog, are the images than responsive?
!
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Img size problem
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: