• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Renewing a domain (domain.ucoz.com vs domains.ucoz.com)
Renewing a domain
eDaniel

Message # 1 | 8:56 PM
Hi. I'd like to renew my domain but I prefer to pay through PayPal. It seems that this is not an option for domain.ucoz.com.
Can I pay via domains.ucoz.com if it accepts PayPal payments?

preludebg.com / bulgarian honda prelude fanclub
Sunny

Message # 2 | 6:59 AM
eDaniel, no, you can't pay through domainS.ucoz.com, but you can pay though your uCoz website. You can recharge the website's account directly or buy any of the plans for the amount approximately equal to the cost of the renewal (after purchase of the plan cancel it so that the funds are deposited to the website's account). Then we will be able to transfer the funds to your account at domain.ucoz.com.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
eDaniel

Message # 3 | 9:40 PM
Useful information, thanks. But what is domainS.ucoz.com then? What is its purpose?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 9:38 AM
eDaniel, domainS is an English domain registration service from uCoz. The databases of domain and domainS are not connected, therefore you cannot renew at domains.ucoz.com the domain that was registered at domain.ucoz.com
eDaniel

Message # 5 | 10:09 AM
I have $23 available in the personal balance. Please transfer them to domain.ucoz.com so that I can pay. Thanks!
Sunny

Message # 6 | 5:09 PM
eDaniel, I replied to your PM.
eDaniel

Message # 7 | 5:16 PM
Replied back. Thanks!
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Renewing a domain (domain.ucoz.com vs domains.ucoz.com)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: