uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain attachment aftereffects (I have attached a domain and smth is not working)
Domain attachment aftereffects
Natashko

Message # 76 | 8:53 AM
elewab,
Quote (elewab)
anyone can help me?

We are aware of this problem. At present we try our best to resolve it.
elewab

Message # 77 | 8:56 AM
Quote (Natashko)
We are aware of this problem. At present we try our best to resolve it.

could I know when this will be resolved ?
Natashko

Message # 78 | 4:10 PM
elewab, unfortunately, we can not provide you with any specific information.
Susmoy

Message # 79 | 5:30 PM
Hi there,

Today I attached a domain using method no.2 but the problem is my site available on both Link address (which I don't want)
For example: Suppose my site is www.mysite.ucoz.com and I want it as www.mysite.co.cc
And I attached the Domain also and In 15 minutes it worked but the problem is my site available on both address (As I said)

So now I want to delete/Detach my domain.

How do I do?

Regards,

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
gadget

Message # 80 | 11:26 AM
Susmoy,
If you want Detach your domain then its simple process.

CP-->Domain Attachment-->Answer your secret question.

It's easy but if your question "web page search by new domain then it would not preferred because the site is also accessible by its primary name.

Happiness comes to those who are moving toward something they want very much to happen. And it almost always involves making someone else happy.

LOL
Gadget
Susmoy

Message # 81 | 5:07 PM
gadget, Thank you , And I want my site only accessible on New domain not in Primary name.

What Should I do?

Best Regards,
----------
Susmoy

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
BalkanPortal

Message # 82 | 5:49 PM
Server not found

The domain name "balkanritam.info" has been attached to the account (site)

You can change the attached domain name only by detaching the existing one and attaching a new one.
Change of the domain name means that search engines will have to reindex your site from the very beginning and all links with the previous domain name won't work.

Secret question: Mother's maiden name
Answer to the secret question:

Only one domain name can be attached. The site is also accessible by its primary name balkanritam.ucoz.net.
Domain is parked on uCoz servers.

[ Edit domain records in SIMPLIFIED MODE (recommended) ]

[ Edit domain records in EXPERT MODE ]

Firefox can not find server balkanritam.info.

Check the address for spelling errors such as
ww.example.com instead
www.example.com
If you can not load any page, check the hardware.
If your computer is behind a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the network.

Added (2011-07-16, 6:47 Am)
---------------------------------------------
hi Domain transfe porblem ?

Server not found

The domain name "balkanritam.info" has been attached to the account (site)

You can change the attached domain name only by detaching the existing one and attaching a new one.
Change of the domain name means that search engines will have to reindex your site from the very beginning and all links with the previous domain name won't work.

Secret question: Mother's maiden name
Answer to the secret question:

Only one domain name can be attached. The site is also accessible by its primary name balkanritam.ucoz.net.
Domain is parked on uCoz servers.

[ Edit domain records in SIMPLIFIED MODE (recommended) ]

[ Edit domain records in EXPERT MODE ]

Firefox can not find server www.balkanritam.info.

Check the address for spelling errors such as
ww.example.com instead
www.example.com
If you can not load any page, check the hardware.
If your computer is behind a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the network.

Added (2011-07-16, 12:43 PM)

Added (2011-07-16, 1:15 PM)

Added (2011-07-16, 1:22 PM)
cry :'( cry :'( cry :'( cry deal :deal: deal :deal: deal :deal: help
Post edited by BalkanPortal - Saturday, 2011-07-16, 7:33 PM
Natashko

Message # 83 | 10:37 AM
BalkanPortal, I have already answered you here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-79891-16-1310979759 Creating similar threads is against forum rules!
Natashko

Message # 84 | 10:57 AM
Susmoy, go to CP->Settings->Common settings->Redirect from the default domain to the attached one automatically->Save
Puika

Message # 85 | 9:07 PM
hello everyone, i have an ucoz site, and i changed domain name,but when i changed it my site only worked with http://mysite.lv, it worked only in short version without www. when i tiped www.mysite.lv the site can't be fount. :/ why is that? how can i fix it? and now my site with my new domain name dont work because when i go on it i only see this message Your IP was temporary blocked due to high requests flow.

blease help me fix this problem. my site . old domain www.kriigarage.ucoz.com, new my domain name (who dont work now :/ ) www.kriigarage.lv thanks
Zevoxa

Message # 86 | 9:14 PM
Puika, go to Control Panel >> Common settings (Located at the admin bar) >> look for a thing that says "The domain www.kriigarage.lv is a primary one:"
and check the box smile

Hope this fixes it! smile

I would prefer if you called me ErraticFox. ^_^
Post edited by Poptart - Thursday, 2011-08-25, 9:15 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 87 | 11:07 PM
Puika, please use search and ask your questions in the correct forum board next time. You will find more information on domain attatchement here:http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-435-1
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Natashko

Message # 88 | 8:33 AM
Puika, your website is available under both http://www.kriigarage.ucoz.com/ and http://www.kriigarage.lv/ If the problem is still topical continue in the provided above thread.
Quote (Puika)
when i go on it i only see this message Your IP was temporary blocked due to high requests flow.

See this: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-13761-1#79120
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain attachment aftereffects (I have attached a domain and smth is not working)
Search: