uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » PHP within uCoz (the possibility to use limited PHP scripts)
PHP within uCoz
Natashko

Message # 1 | 12:29 PM
The possibility to use limited PHP scripts was added for uCoz users in March 2011.

PHP is introduced for our users to have wider possibilities of website customization. In this way the websites will become more flexible and filled with various useful features. New functions will help to fulfill various tasks on the website, to use scripts for system modules interaction and data display in a proper place, their conversion. Opportunities of releasing unusual services on your websites will become available.

This solution won't work for portal system setup, monstrous forums and other high load scripts with a non-optimal source code. They create huge and useless load on the server.

As well:

• You can find basic API usage manual here

How can you enable this service?

The service is available within paid plans: by default in the Maximal plan, and as an additional option to any other of the available plans for $1.99 per month.

All pricing plans are listed in Control panel -> $ Paid services -> Paid services

Please discuss it here. Share your knowledge and come up with structural suggestions.
Magnum-019-Negotin

Message # 16 | 6:46 PM
Natashko, i can't to acces to ftp for php
http://www.onlinesaprevodom.com
Natashko

Message # 17 | 11:13 AM
Magnum-019-Negotin,
Quote (Magnum-019-Negotin)
i can't to acces to ftp for php

Use FTP login and password (they were indicated when activating the PHP service), which you can see in the Control panel of the website.
Didn't you read it here: http://phpexample.ucoz.net/manual/index_en.html ???
rogi

Message # 18 | 3:47 PM
Does php not working today?
On my site I have a script that does not work today, and when I try to open a watermark image from another site, appears an error # 502 or # 505 Gateway Time out.

EDIT: it's OK now, php is working.
Post edited by rogi - Sunday, 2011-10-23, 4:41 PM
kanalku

Message # 19 | 10:43 AM
I'm currently a paid member of uCoz and I'm interested to use PHP in uCoz website. But before I pay for the service, I want to ensure and ask whether is it possible to use dictionary script like this one: http://www.mortgage-dictionary.com/ in uCoz. Any help and info will be appreciated. Thanks.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 20 | 1:49 PM
kanalku, I would not trust the source location of that script.

As to your question as long as your script does not go outside the limitations are per specified in the thread on this board you should be good. Make sure you read the limitations however before continuing. If you are in need of any further more specific information ask your questions then as I will be able to help.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Goga_Geo

Message # 21 | 12:04 PM
Quote yoo ()
I am disappointed as it is premium service pls make it free

vaa qartveli biggrin happy
VZ

Message # 22 | 8:00 AM
How does the php code work on uCoz , in other words load?, after the website has loaded?
Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Post edited by VZ - Tuesday, 2014-09-23, 8:00 AM
Sunny

Message # 23 | 9:24 AM
VZ, along with the website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Mar1aN

Message # 24 | 3:26 PM
Am i wrong or PHP in uCoz can be executed only after the document has been loaded? Similar to javascript execution.
Attachments: 3207787.jpg (324.2 Kb)

Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 25 | 5:09 PM
Mar1aN, a PHP being executed after the page is loaded? Won't that be AJAX? PHP is loaded on the server's side.
Post edited by Eriko - Tuesday, 2014-12-23, 5:10 PM
Mar1aN

Message # 26 | 5:35 PM
Eriko, did you use PHP on uCoz?
Post edited by Mar1aN - Tuesday, 2014-12-23, 5:35 PM
Sunny

Message # 27 | 7:38 AM
Quote Mar1aN ()
Am i wrong or PHP in uCoz can be executed only after the document has been loaded?

It depends where on a page the script is installed. The execution starts when the page loading process reaches the script.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Mar1aN

Message # 28 | 1:04 PM
Quote Sunny ()
It depends where on a page the script is installed. The execution starts when the page loading process reaches the script.

This Means that the PHP script is received with AJAX request .

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 29 | 1:06 AM
Mar1aN, if you need to load the page before running JS make use of the document ready functions available to you. They should assist in letting the full page compile before any AJAX requests are sent. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Ed05

Message # 30 | 5:46 PM
So when we buy one of paid services we get php? Even minimal plan? Is there posibilty to enable option to upload php files with file menager cause its to complicated with filezila etc. dry
!
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » PHP within uCoz (the possibility to use limited PHP scripts)
Search: