• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Admin bar missing
Admin bar missing
srkisara

Message # 1 | 10:38 PM
My admin bar is missing.
I logged in my cp over ucoz and admin bar is missing there too.
I put in my site pop up example what I found on ucoz forum.
I made backup of templates but nothing.
When I try post something or click on save in Module design customization be this :

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<ajax><cmd t="eMessage" p="innerHTML"><span class="myWinSuccess">Template successfully <b>saved</b></span></cmd><cmd p="js">_uButtonEn('tmplFrm34',1);</cmd></ajax>

When I posting on Blog message is this :

<ajax><cmd p="content"><div class="myWinSuccess"><b>Entry successfully added</b></div><br><br>Entry will become available after moderation.<br><br>[ <a href="http://saradaddy.do.am/blog/2012-10-27-600" target="_blank">Go to entry page</a> ]</cmd><cmd p="js">try {addSuccess();}catch(e){}</cmd><cmd p="js">document.getElementById('blF7').disabled = false;</cmd></ajax>

Can someone help that I back to all these changes?
Attachments: 0068020.gif (256.3 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 8:21 AM
srkisara, clear your browsers temporary files and cache. This should solve the problems you are currently encountering. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
srkisara

Message # 3 | 6:18 PM
Thanks Paradox. In the meantime, I deleted the ajax Pop Up example that I found on the uCoz forum but after that seems to be took some time to activates all right.
In any case, your advice will be of help to me in the future.
Thanks
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 0:26 AM
srkisara, could you specify which example? If you were looking at the AJAX popups which are built into the system these do not conflict with other site functionalities, all uCoz scripts are designed to prevent conflict.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Admin bar missing
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: