• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Can anyone how to delete the code above of my <doctyp>
Can anyone how to delete the code above of my <doctyp>
Lanz

Message # 1 | 5:08 AM
Can anyone how to delete the code above of my <doctyp>? when i view my pag source i saw javascript above my html. because of that code i can't load my site complete. please help. my site is www.jhoss-anncurtains.com
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 5:39 AM
Lanz, I don't understand exactly how you have got that JavaScript up there however I don't believe it will be affecting your sites loading. Apart from that however if you did not put it there I would still advise its removal. I would check through all associate templates relative to site pages to see where it is. smile

So check CP > Design Customisation;
- Top part of the website.
- Site pages.

If it cannot be found in either of those templates I will talk to Tech regarding it possible being a system script. As far as I am aware it certainly isn't at the moment however and I'd look towards removing it from your site.

~~

In relation to your load problems it could be a problem with the template you have setup on the page. Sunny has been addressing your issues in the other threads and I will leave her to continue that discussion. smile

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Lanz

Message # 3 | 5:52 AM
thanks for your fast response and sorry for may questions ask. all of my website has that code above my html. after i view the page source. including my site www.renttoownph.ucoz.com has it. how to delete that. pls help because if theres the code my page dont load complete. i try on other html viewer. my codes are complete. the only problem is in the above html of my sites.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 6:23 AM
Quote (Paradox)
I would check through all associate templates relative to site pages to see where it is. smile

So check CP > Design Customisation;
- Top part of the website.
- Site pages.

Lanz

Message # 5 | 6:38 AM
paradox please help. i can't figure out where it is. this one is im talking about. if this code will be deleted, i think my site will work. if this problem can't be solve, can you help on how to redirect? because i made an html with same code and it loads complete. www.jhoss-anncurtains.com/main.html so i want this be rediect by www.jhoss-anncurtains.com
Attachments: 1000805.jpg (37.0 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 6:49 AM
Lanz, I understand your request and I know what you're trying to do. If you can't find it in those two templates then I will have to forward this issue on to tech. I don't believe that script will be influencing your page load though so there may be more issues at hand. wink
Sunny

Message # 7 | 2:03 PM
Lanz, those are system codes.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Can anyone how to delete the code above of my <doctyp>
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: