• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Program is not user friendly
Program is not user friendly
will9367

Message # 1 | 9:30 PM
I have used similar program such as google sites and weebly as well as created things with general HTMl using notebook and I will say I have had more success with all of those than with ucoz. In the editing mode I tried placing widgets and even something simple like chaning the titles of the site and hit save. When I hit save nothing happens and it looks exactly the same before I attempted to edit it. In short, nothing was saved. The control panel is useless and overly confusing to deal with. I am not impressed by the website builder.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 10:37 AM
You might have some trouble when you're using the control panel for the first time, but you'll get use to it overtime.

Google Site and Weebly are website hosts that is indeed more user friendly, because it is intended for personal use and for people who don't know how to code a website. Basically, those are for beginners so they must be user friendly.

uCoz on the other hand, is actually pretty easy to use if you'll give it a chance. Unlike the other two that I've mentioned above, uCoz can be for personal use, business use, for your group, etc. It gives you FULL CONTROL of the website's design. The control panel doesn't have fancy looking buttons that's why most people are having a hard time in my opinion, but it is actually user friendly. You can edit the whole HTML document of the website, that even WordPress can't do without paying!
Post edited by YamiTatsuro - Friday, 2013-02-15, 10:39 AM
Sunny

Message # 3 | 3:08 PM
will9367, provide your website address and describe the problem in more detail. And please clarify whether you have the same problem in other browsers.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Program is not user friendly
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: