• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » File Catalog date auto changes
File Catalog date auto changes
CiRRuS

Message # 1 | 11:01 PM
My problem is next:
When i add an entry File Catalog the date of added entry automatically changes to yesterday or the day before yesterday.. even i try to change it to current date i have no success .. solutions ?

Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:34 AM
CiRRuS, what's your website address?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
CiRRuS

Message # 3 | 9:53 PM
www.ufilme.ro

This is my website , i have this problem only if i add files between 10:00P.M and 00:00A.M

Sunny

Message # 4 | 4:56 PM
CiRRuS, most probably the problem is the same as here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/26-5994-1 but I'll forward it to the techs.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 5 | 1:50 PM
CiRRuS, I have experienced the same problem as yours. The only solution for that is when you post within that time, you must change the entry date into the day before the current date.

I usually experience that between 11:00pm to 1:00pm [(GMT+08:00) Taipei time zone]. For example when I'm adding an entry today which is February 26, 2013, I'm changing it to February 25, 2013. When I saved the entry and view it, the current date will appear in the entry page.

I hope it helps.

Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2013-02-26, 2:05 PM
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » File Catalog date auto changes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: