• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » RSS on Facebook (problem with RSS on Facebook)
RSS on Facebook
john4364

Message # 1 | 3:36 AM
My website is http://learnvietnamese.ucoz.com/. I cant post it through Rss on my facebook, when I post it manually the thumbnail even not appear.
But another website of mine is http://khosachonline.ucoz.com/. It work perfect an when I post it, the thumbnail appear. So what should I do?
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 5:32 AM
john4364, Are you using the Social Media Publisher to post to your facebook on your website?
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
john4364

Message # 3 | 11:24 AM
Yes. I use RSS graffiti. But it not work and I even cannot share the link with thumbnail but I can do it with http://khosachonline.ucoz.com/. There may some problem in the code
Xayaan

Message # 4 | 12:15 PM
john4364, I am not really aware of RSS graffiti nor do we provide assistance with Third party scripts. But I recommend you reinstall the app on your website in which it is not working.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
john4364

Message # 5 | 3:43 PM
But the main problem is I cant share with the thumbnail, and I tried to fix this with facebook, and they reply me that there are some internal error so how can I find it
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:48 PM
john4364, it's just a guess but maybe the problem is in robots.txt - learnvietnamese.ucoz.com is still closed for indexation (it is probably less than 30 days old).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
kpk1l

Message # 7 | 8:03 PM
john4364, when you post a new entry you upload a image? you must enter the code of that image ($IMAGE1$) in the description to appear like thumbnail on facebook.

plus -- in my opinion networkedblogs.com is better than rss graffiti

john4364

Message # 8 | 12:03 PM
I dont want to do it just 1 time, usually when I post a link, there always a thumbnail appear. I cant enter the code for every post. Do you understand my problem
Sunny

Message # 9 | 2:36 PM
john4364, what kpk1l meant is that if you are using $IMAGE1$ in the posts on your website, then Facebbok takes thumbnails from this code.

As for your issue, the Facebook debug tool gives the following error for your website: "An internal error occurred while linting the URL." I think it's better to ask the Facebook support what exactly they mean by this.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » RSS on Facebook (problem with RSS on Facebook)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: