• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Can't login via uID using Chrome
Can't login via uID using Chrome
krootz

Message # 1 | 2:49 PM
Started a week ago, I am now unable to login via uID to administer my website. The uID windows pop-up for a few seconds and closes without logging me in. I am using Chrome. I thought it was a chrome setting so I tried to delete all data, and then it prompted me to login, enter my email and pwd again, then it closed and still did not log me in. cry

Do you know what maybe causing this? I have very good virus proctection and a week before last week, everything was fine.

At work, i can login without any issues so it must be a a configuration setting on my laptop.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:54 PM
krootz, today guid.uid.me is under a DDoS attack, and it may cause login problems. But if you have been having the problem for a week, this is not the case. Do you have the same problem in other browsers on your computer?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
krootz

Message # 3 | 2:59 PM
Hi Sunny, thanks for the reply. Yes, I get the same behavior using Internet Explorer. I tried to turn off the norton firewall and anti virus just to check if norton is somewhat blocking the login but still the same problem.
angry_jin

Message # 4 | 4:26 PM
i was also facing the problem, but i can login through old login form,
the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 10:18 AM
krootz, since you can log in from another computer, the problem must be local. Did you install any software recently? Try also the following (you already tried some of the steps):

1. Disable your firewall, antivirus while running diagnostics;
2. Disable the traffic saving services (e.g., Traffic Compressor);
3. Disable the torrent client or any other services that can create a lot of connections, if any;
4. Try to use another browser or update the current one. Maybe some necessary browser functions are disabled or are working incorrectly. If your Internet Explorer version is less than 8 – install latest Windows updates, or install Internet Explorer 8 as a separate package; if you use Opera version less than 10.60 or Firefox less than 3.6.3 – update the browser.
5. Make sure that cookies are accepted by the browser, clear the cookies history; check whether JavaScript is enabled in your browser; clear the cache (temporary files) of the browser. You can find the information on how to do this in the "Help" tab of your browser.

And provide the URL of your website.

angry_jin, when exactly did you have the problem? Yesterday login problems could be caused by the DDoS attack.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
angry_jin

Message # 6 | 5:01 PM
Sunny, yes yesterday i was facing the problem but now ,ok
the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Can't login via uID using Chrome
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: