• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » About Technical Support
About Technical Support
Antikrists

Message # 1 | 10:54 AM
My website account is blocked 5 days , i send messega to Technical Support and waiting answer. In the meantime, my site is off, i am losing my visitors, reputation and other :(. When I receive a message Technical Support ? I did everything for my website account unlocked.I think.

Added (2014-07-14, 4:54 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Someone is here ? sad
Post edited by Antikrists - Monday, 2014-07-14, 10:55 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 11:11 AM
Antikrists, what is the reason of site blocking? And what is your site's URL address?
Please, be patient. The Technical Support can not answer hundreds of messages in a day.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Antikrists

Message # 3 | 11:14 AM
Reason - Doorway / Website - http://movieplace.do.am
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 2:49 PM
Antikrists, Abuse can take up to a minimum of 3 business days to reply to requests due to the high volume of messages and requests they receive. Please remain patient. smile I have, however, due to a currently large number of these reports here on the forum, forwarded your site URL on for immediate revision to assist in speeding along the process.

Doorways are websites which act as "forwarders" redirecting visitors from the active page to another site immediately once the user lands on the page. They're commonly used to cheat search engine indexing and the like.

Good luck. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 4:39 PM
Antikrists, your website has been unblocked upon revision by our Abuse team. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Antikrists

Message # 6 | 6:41 PM
Paradox, Thanks for the help smile
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » About Technical Support
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: