• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Websites blocked and no answer from techical suport
Websites blocked and no answer from techical suport
wolf

Message # 1 | 9:26 AM
Hi, a couple of my websites are blocked since 7 day ago, and i can get any answer from technical suport...The reason is doorway, wich i am not doing it...an entire week is gone and my websites are still inaccesable for search engins, visitors and users. My comunitis will be destroied as well as my work. Can someone help me please?
Three of the affected urls are http://www.peliculascompletasgratis.net , http://www.peliculasnuevasonline.com , http://www.epeliculas.info
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 9:38 AM
wolf, i have also a problem to my website. it will not be accessed either in its page and control panel. the tech support did not also respond to my complain....

www.lizeal.tk

Yours having a doorway i have commit that also once. try to delete all your doorways.

1F4BF3B
wolf

Message # 3 | 8:55 AM
Another day since answer...can anybody please help me???? 8 days are gone
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 0:31 AM
wolf, you should have received an answer yesterday from our support/abuse team. If you experience this issue again please don't hesitate to post here on the forum and I'll investigate a swift resolution. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
wolf

Message # 5 | 0:46 AM
i have recived an answer a couple of hours ago, after almost 9 days of waiting, and in all my websites was the same automatic message:

"Your website is a doorway page. The uCoz Terms of Use (www.ucoz.com/terms) forbid creation of doorway pages. It is also forbidden to redirect the traffic torrents. In order to get your website unblocked make sure that there is original content on your website and there are no redirect links or doorways. "

i dont understand where is the problem in my websites, becouse i have no redirect links on it...i did not do anything like this, or i am not aware about it....can someone from the technical suport suply some specific examples from my websites where are those redirects please??
Post edited by wolf - Thursday, 2014-07-17, 0:47 AM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 5:29 AM
Quote wolf ()
i have recived an answer a couple of hours ago, after almost 9 days of waiting...

wolf, the waiting time should definitely be far less from now on - the original ticket(s) you submitted were incorrectly classified by the system and as such that problem has now been rectified by our support team.

Quote wolf ()
i dont understand where is the problem in my websites, becouse i have no redirect links on it...i did not do anything like this, or i am not aware about it....can someone from the technical suport suply some specific examples from my websites where are those redirects please??

Unfortunately I can't offer specific redirects as I don't have access to the required information, but your sites are found to be automatically redirecting users from a range of pages. Are you using an services such as adf.ly or something similiar on your site? Third party services are a high chance cause for these sorts of issues.

Good luck. wink

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
wolf

Message # 7 | 9:53 AM
Hi Paradox, thanks for your answer. I am not using adfly in none of my websites, i only use banner ads from AdBooth ...how am i suppose to figure out which is the problem when i dont know where to look for it? can't you ask the technical service team to take a look and give me some examoles of those pages who redirects automaticaly to other sites, becouse i am shure thei ave full acces to my websites...please help me, becouse lot of days are gone and i am very close to lose my work ...
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:36 PM
wolf, at the moment all your websites are unblocked. Please inform whether you need further assistance.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Websites blocked and no answer from techical suport
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: