• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Removing ad banner on website for schools? Care to explain?
Removing ad banner on website for schools? Care to explain?
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 1 | 9:28 AM
Does uCoz disable the ad banner on school, kindergarten and other social project websites ?

Answer: Yes. If you have built a website for a school, higher educational establishment or any other social project, forward your request about the ad banner removal to banner@ucoz.net

Can anyone explain this more clearly to me? What is a social project, anyway? Also, do you guys mean that if I create a website for my university then I can ask for the ads to be removed? (@.@)
Sunny

Message # 2 | 11:48 AM
Quote Eriko ()
What is a social project, anyway?

It may be a website of a social institution, or some charity organization... a non-profit website with some social purpose.

Quote Eriko ()
Also, do you guys mean that if I create a website for my university then I can ask for the ads to be removed? (@.@)

That's exactly what we mean smile You will need to send a scanned copy of the official letter from your university and the banner will be removed.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 12:16 PM
Eriko, essentially in essence, yes.

uCoz is a strong supporter of not-for-profit groups, educational organisations, and local community providers. If as a webmaster you're going out of your way to provide a service to a group that wouldn't regularly have the provision within your local community users are welcome to lodge a request with our support department for the uCoz ad banner to be removed from their site. smile

(Darn it. Knew I'd left that reply sitting open for too long. What Sunny said.)

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Removing ad banner on website for schools? Care to explain?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: