Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Facebook block ucoz.com domain
Facebook block ucoz.com domain
Sunny

Message # 16 | 12:20 PM
Ed05, please provide a sample link, I'll check it.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 17 | 6:36 PM
Now im confused,some of link can be shared via share button on fb and some of them (most of them) cant .So for example this link cant be shared Link
And this is ok,and it can
link

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Wednesday, 2015-01-14, 9:24 PM
Sunny

Message # 18 | 8:37 PM
Ed05, maybe try contacting Facebook?
Ed05

Message # 19 | 9:32 PM
Sunny, i got it, it must be that. The url that can be shared via fb button is debugged by fb debugger in the time when i have paid package and did not have ucoz iframe (banner) on the top,and those who can not be shared is not debuged by debuger in that time..so now when my paid package expired there is iframe in top of page wich again confuzing fb scraper and now just links who has debugged in past time (when the package did not expired) works.
So again, the solution is paid package,tnx for answer smile

!
Ed05

Message # 20 | 0:07 AM
Now facebook blocked ucoz.net.Image atached dry
I cant send, post and etc on fb if i dont verify that captca.
Attachments: 9410344.png (498.3 Kb)

!
Sunny

Message # 21 | 3:08 PM
Ed05, captcha isn't exactly blocking, in case of blocking an URL cannot be posted at all. We'll see whether we can do anything.
Ed05

Message # 22 | 4:03 PM
Sunny, ok.Im woried cause fb will ask my users to verify captcha when they want to share something from my webiste and they dont know what is that, they will think that my website have viruses. Tnx.
!
helte26

Message # 23 | 10:42 PM
also my domain buy and ucoz almost 2 weeks canot post and facebook block i dont know why
http://pinoyonlinemovie.com/
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 24 | 2:49 PM
helte6213, your domain was reported as unsafe. We can't do anything here; you should contact Facebook.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
helte26

Message # 25 | 11:15 PM
bigblog, boss that domain is almost 1 month because i buy 1 year optimal plan and ucoz and i have free domain and i dont know why reported i first time to use that domain maybe that domain is use before of other person but thanks for advice boss
Xayaan

Message # 26 | 7:42 AM
helte6213, As bigblog has mentioned Can you please contact Facebook technical/support team regarding this? This is a matter outside of uCoz, Maybe your domain was previously used by it's old owner in a malicious way. Thus causing Facebook to Black list that domain.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
joh

Message # 27 | 2:39 PM
Cannot share my website www.longshim.com forum post links on fb page. Fb blocked S104. No issues in sharing news, articles, videos and photos links.

However i have no problem while sharing the forum link on my own personal wall. Its only on fb page that its having this issue

Attachments: 0832088.jpg (132.6 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 28 | 8:44 PM
joh, can you provide the exact link you want to share? I've tried to share http://www.longshim.com/forum/6-9-1 and it worked.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
joh

Message # 29 | 6:56 AM
Hello bigblog, Thanks for your response and sorry for the late reply. Im facing the same problem. I tried sharing this link http://www.longshim.com/forum/2-16-1 on my facebook page and the same error is showing.

Please note, when i share on my personal timeline, there is no issues, or when i share the link from mobile device on facebook page there seems to be no issues.

Kindly help!

Added (2015-11-08, 6:56 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Cannot post Registration links http://www.longshim.com/index/3 on Facebook Page. The same error
"You can't post this because it has a blocked link

The content you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

s104.ucoz.net

Please remove this link to continue.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know."

is popping out. UCOZ team please get in touch with Facebook to sort out the issues.

Even the Forum link http://www.longshim.com/forum cannot be posted on facebook page.

Im not curious if they will even banned the other links like the News, Blogs, Publishers etc!

joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 30 | 10:52 AM
joh, we're trying to do our best and contract Facebook to solve the issue.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Facebook block ucoz.com domain
Search: